Vaporizing Hash?

Re: Vaporizing Hash??

Yes, it can.

I only have the Smoke Bubble Vaporiser (the one thats practicaly a lightbulb with a pen tube comin out it) but that works great with weed. But I wasnt sure if that would be such a good idea to do it with hash.

Yes you can.

I have this vaporizer. It works great! But you have to use it in a way other than what the instructions state. The instructions want you to draw the heat through the smal holes on the end of the vape tubes. I found that by heating the herb directly through the side of the vape by holding the flame on the side of the vape and turning it as it heats up. The herb heats up and releases it's vapors. You get 2 to 3 hits per load max which makes it a pain in the butt.lol The vaporstar or vaporgenie are much better portables.

For the OP...hash can be vaped easily. Personally I found that it vapes better if it's in a kief or powder form than in a chunk or after being pressed.

No. Not hash. The only vape I've ever used with hash is this new vaporgenie believe it or not. Until recently I thought vaped weed tasted like crap and didn't use one. I've owned my ubie for over 2 years now. After my meds changed my way of tasting, regular weed tasted like crap when combusted. So I tried a vape again and loved the taste. I want to try it in my vapir but don't have any hash to do it with.lol I'd love to give you a report on how it works if you know of a way for me to get some hash to do it with.;)

Doesn't work to beg the Ganja faeries. Trust me. Big time trust me!!!:rofl:

When I got short on seed and screwed up my clones I got behind on growing and only had one small runted female for my last harvest. So we only got about 2 OZ off her and that was all we had to last for 12 weeks or so. I have some plants in flower but am at least 4 weeks out so we are living off old bag bottoms we have saved over the last few harvests. It's all dried out and crumbly but add a drop of water and throw it in the vape and you'll never notice the difference in the high. I'm hoping we have enough of these bag bottoms to last but I truly doubt I do. Add them all together and you'd be lucky to get a couple oz's. It's time like these that I really wish the local LEO hadn't shut the last club down.

Racefan, I just had a word to the girls and they promise to do their best lol.
gf48a.jpg

I vaporize kief... The harder pressed hashes dont work too well in the vapor bros... I have been getting alot of diesel bubble kief from my favorite club latly.. This stuff is nice, fluffy, and some what moist... So it works really well... The harder hashes or oils go on a small piece of organic hookah coal...

I vaporize kief... The harder pressed hashes dont work too well in the vapor bros... I have been getting alot of diesel bubble kief from my favorite club latly.. This stuff is nice, fluffy, and some what moist... So it works really well... The harder hashes or oils go on a small piece of organic hookah coal...

Have you tried fluffing the pressed hash before vaporizing? I mean putting a small chunk in your hand and heating it gently all around w/ a lighter. I inhale the vapors - pure oil hits. After gently heating it you can usually crumble it into a fine pasty powder as the trichomes separate. You probably know all of this though SmokeyMacPot.

I've want to try something when I have the time. Take the normal dose of hash that I smoke and instead of hitting it all in one hit, break it down and toke it in many smaller hits. I honestly think that more smaller hits will help better utilize all of the goodness in the smoke. :smokin::peace:

Point well taken FreakNature! I don't really do that much, as I hate to loose any precious cannabinods:cheesygrinsmiley: It is just one of my habits not to do so... I usually shread up hard hash with a pair of sissors.

Oh and another thing which I find to be awesome! When you put kief into the vapor bros, it then pastes up a bit as it melted... Well you just vape it alittle, but save alot of the goo. After being in the vape, the thc releases its carbon molicule and thus is activated.. So then after letting it cool abit I scrape it out and eat it!! Man oh man let me tell you, you won't need much!:loopy:

Your idea is a good one. People find taking smaller hits does get them higher. This is because you can get the smoke deeper into your lungs, and for a longer time. Also it lowers the chances of discomfert due to coughing, and the good ol' chest burnin...:cough:

I have vaped hash for years now. Volcano is the best vehicle for this purpose and they make a special screen called a liquid screen for the purpose of vaping hash and hash oils. One can unfold this screen and easily fashion a screen to fit the Vaporgenie or the herbalair vaporizers.

I've found that the quality of the hash is measured by the residue that is left after vaping...i.e. - good hash leaves no residue, poorly made hash leaves residue. The best hash we have here in the Bay Area is like putty, you can ball it up with your fingers (like Nepalese temple balls) and it melts into the screen and leaves no residue. I love it...powerful medicine, it is. Real easy on the lungs, too.

:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Back
Top Bottom