Very strange: what happened?

referman

I brought my ladies into the budding room about 5 weeks ago. There were 8 girls all 50/50 indica/sativa looking good and healthy. About a week in, two were looking pale, kind of yellowish leaves, but budding OK. I figured adding a small dose of nitrogen would perk them up so I fed just those 2 a little. The leaves really went south after that. Got dried out looking and brownish, so I difinatly had a serious problem. I flushed the shit out of those two for several days and trimmed the dead stuff off. One of the two started to rebound a little but the other didn't do much. So now the one girl is looking rough and I am thinking of harvesting what bud I can off of her, which isn't too bad, but I just have no idea what could of started this whole thing. I checked the ph at the time of the trouble and it was high 8.2. So I am sure I got a lockout but why just the two. All of the others look great and they are all from the same strain. Think I should go ahead and harvest, the one? The buds are looking pretty much ready, even though its a little soon in terms of time. If I let it go I am worried the bud thats there will degrade trying to feed off of its own sugars in the plant. What do ya'll think? Soil grow, FF nuets, the others all are ph about 6.5 or so. All had the same soil. Big mystery to me.

That's exactly what happened to mine. The two ph'd at 4 to 4.5. I will be more alert to checking the ph more often from now on. I used some ash and lime to try to balance things out. I guess it came from the nuets.

Back
Top Bottom