ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

Light xs1500,p2000
4x4x80 tent
183013654_4303905579639764_3540781858205691096_n.jpg

So more of my led are dying in my p2000 and this was their response... this light was ordered on 420 so less than a months use...
This doesn't seem like much of an issue. A lot of companies work this way to make sure they aren't getting screwed around. If they just sent you a new light, and you didn't send the old one back, they would be out money. It's more of a security thing I believe.

It's either that or you'd have to send your light back first and wait for a return. There's no easier way to do it when you have plants under the light panel, unless you have spare lights kicking around.

This doesn't seem like much of an issue. A lot of companies work this way to make sure they aren't getting screwed around. If they just sent you a new light, and you didn't send the old one back, they would be out money. It's more of a security thing I believe.

It's either that or you'd have to send your light back first and wait for a return. There's no easier way to do it when you have plants under the light panel, unless you have spare lights kicking around.
When you have 20+ leds going out within a month this is definitely an issue. I spent my earned money on a defective product and get told to buy another and we will give your money back. Why the heck would I want to risk spending on another light when I don't even know if they will hold up their end?

When you have 20+ leds going out within a month this is definitely an issue. I spent my earned money on a defective product and get told to buy another and we will give your money back. Why the heck would I want to risk spending on another light when I don't even know if they will hold up their end?
This is definitely the problem with online only. A store front is always easier but more expensive to rent/own so prices are higher. This is one of those “rock and a hard place” situations. Nobody wins. It’s unfortunate but it’s happened to me multiple times with different products. Shitty is all I can say.

I feel for you , had my issues with another company a few months ago.But got to be honest MOST companys
are going to want there light back first.I mean not saying you are at all i know your light is broken.But we could all
have broken lights get a new one sent out then i got two.If it was me think i would be asking for them to do me a deal
on a new light cheaper than what u paid. And get refunded for the old one . or if they have upset you get a refund
and try another company Thats if funds allow.

PS. if the vipa rep views this on 420 she/he will look into it.

How you get one dude hope all is well.

Hi, @chuck1718, I'm sorry for the trouble that we brought to you and your plants. We will consider finding a better way to solve this kind of issue.

And thank you for your discussion. @dick23rk @charliewaffles @skunksa

How is your plants with ViparSpectra lights? :cheer::cheer:
1622454745393.png

1622454780406.png
1622454794127.png

Back
Top Bottom