Waiting to harvest

grizzly3327

I was ready to harvest my plant then it started to grow more white hairs and not sure what it is doing i think it might be Hermy.Does anybody have any idea what this plant is doing or what i should do.
rsz_1rsz_ready_to_harvest_001.jpg

shes looking good grizzly, I would just go buy what the trichomes are telling u. Its probably her last attempt to try and survive and get pollinated.

yea had a dwc in flower room i think it hermy on me and pollent my other girls here pic of Hawaiian in dwc that i put clone right into flower after taking pic saw seed in pic
rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_11rsz_hawaian_004.jpg

Hey Grizz,

I see this when I've either had problems (thrips) or the res temps dropped down too far.

Once the problem is fixed, the plant goes back to it's growth pattern. I think it is just the plant stops growing, pulls back in trying to decide what to do (die, keep going...). Growth stops, pistils get old and reddish. Then what ever caused it, goes away and growth starts back up.

I really noticed this when I had the thrips. My buds got really bad from the spray I used. kind of wilted them up. Then after a week, they started growing again. Looks weird.

Hang on harvesting, based off the tricomes. You do have a magnifying glass or microscope, right?

Prairie

I never had this happen before a new leason learned almost any way.This was in dirt so it wasnt res temp but i added a new plant into flower room that had bug problem i thought they were spider mites but not sure it could have been thrips.Ive been slacking a little but back on track now.Ibeen using eye loop for now i have no amber tricomes most of them milky with some still clear iam going to give it week or 2.thanks for the info i will send pics when shes done.

yea had a dwc in flower room i think it hermy on me and pollent my other girls here pic of Hawaiian in dwc that i put clone right into flower after taking pic saw seed in pic
rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_11rsz_hawaian_004.jpg

You called this "Hawaiian". I bought some clones from a mm clinic that they called "Hawiian Hash" but I can't find anything online about it. All I can find is Just "Hash Plant", are they the same thing. Just wondering what yours is specifically because it looks Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom