Want to make some cookies how

How do you like the RSO caps? They look great !!

Thank you Dutch.

It takes a little time, but its worth it. So, you got to decarboxilate. I do it just like you described in your write up on oil/butter. I had 1.5 of the largest Mason jars full of decarbed and ground up larfy and old bud. You need to get ultra pure alcohol, i used almost a gallon for those capsules. Fill a pint sized mason jar halfway with plant material, then add enough alcohol to cover. Put the lid on and shake. Give it a couple minutes then drain over cheese cloth, wring it out Do this twice. Once all the material has been processed you will have a bowl with a shitload of alcohol and a little oil... you need to separate the two. I use a fan pointed at the bowl and open the closest window. this will evaporate the alcohol in 24 hours. Dont use open flame. You have Rick Simpson oil.

I add a tablespoon of palm oil and another spoon full of lecithin, it helps the body absorb your RSO oil. I have a rig that helps fill the capsules. Be sure to test drive your pills before handing them out. This stuff can be as strong as 90% THC. A good pill will last longer than 8 hours

Thanks for the description and write up! I actually make caps all the time but I use infused EVOO or coconut oil. I should try a batch of RSO though! Thanks again!

When i made butter i always used EVOO. RSO is kinda fun to make. The previous time i made it the oil turned solid and made a hard taffy like substance. I had to dilute it quite a bit with palm oil just to make it liquid. The only thing you need to remember is to make sure any heat source used to evaporate the alcohol is fire safe from the fumes. Please dont use an open flame! I just use a fan and a day or so to evap the booze. I hope you got a little something out of my info. If you buy capsules get them from Capsule Connection. Their capsules wont melt from the liquid inside. Others usually fall apart

Back
Top Bottom