Was it luck?

BigR1337

I have a drug screening coming up next week. I was a heavy smoker for about four years. I quit smoking when my son was born a little over two months ago. About a week ago a friend of mine invited me out to smoke my wife was cool with it as long as it wasn't at the house. Yesterday my job says that management wants the employees to take drug tests. I was freaking out. I didn't have to take a drug test to get the job and now they are randomly testing? So I bought an at home test. It can back negative for use.

What I did: I woke up drank a bottle of water and was sipping on a coke when I decided to take the test to see if by some chance I was clean. I didn't do anything special to try and fake the test. I did use the middle of my stream and it was my second piss of the day.

About me: I am 5'8 130-140 lbs. I'm certain I have a fast metabolism (I eat like a horse and don't gain a pound).

Basically my question is... Was it luck? Is there a chance that I am already clean? Should I get another test to be on the safe side? (which I plan on doing anyways) Any advice would help. Thanks in advance!

You've got low fat with a high metabolism which is always good. But what helped you pass was the fluids before you tested yourself. Its called dillution and as long as you stay under 36 ounces before a drug test you should be good. But if you drink too much the ph and creatine levels will be off and you'll get a negative dilute which is a fail.
I would pickup another cheap test just to test yourself first thing in the morning before you've drank any fluids. If its negative then you should be good to go. If it should happen to be positive then just be sure to drink up 36 ounces of fluid the morning of the test.

Back
Top Bottom