We Give Too Much Water.allmost All Of Us

SpeesCees

Everything on this page by Cees (Mr.XX/Cannaplant) was written by his own experience. If you have any questions about a subject, don't hesitate to mail us. I tried to make the information understandable for every grower..

Imagine giving the plants only half the water they get now. I am absolutely sure that there would be more to harvest.

WE GIVE TOO MUCH WATER....ALLMOST ALL OF US !

During rain a plant the vegetative phase will transport the rainwater to the outside of the plant, because the plant does not want to have water near it's stem during this phase. On all sides of the stem there are roots that secrete salts and / or nitrates (just look at the white lines in the pot after a full cycle). Because it's not good for a plant to have it's own precipitated toxic substances going through it's roots again, we advice the following: Give the plants water at the bottom as much as possible! Put a dish under your pots. After you have watered the plants from the top for the first time only give water in the dishes. The taste of your weed will be milder.

Why a plant can absorb CO2 through its drinking roots is a very up-to-date question. Measure your medium in the dark hours and you will find CO2 put off by the plant after the photosynthesis has stopped. Measure again when the lights are on for half an hour and you will see that the CO2 has disappeared. Healthy plants with a good conductivity can take up extra CO2 and convert it into growing materials. For the experienced growers there will be a laboratory report here online in the near future to justify this thesis in a scientific way.

Realise that 8 out of 10 stimulators and boosters are made to create a rich environment so that the bacteria can grow fast. This is because there is no good biotope without the right and the right amount of bacteria. OK.... why won't you immediately choose for a good and cheap biotope!? In both slabs and soil the right biotope is the most important thing. Widen your knowledge of bacteria in your growing area and it will give you a lot of insight information about our beloved plant. I can only add to that that the most important things happens under the soil. If that part is good, the rest will come natural.

Stay cool, high and take time to fly !
No Mercy Seeds

Re: We Give Too Much Water....allmost All Of Us

My motto is : If you do it...do it well ! :smokin:
Any idea when this sob-forum will be open for the people ?

high regards,

i assumed it was. nope i don't know. i do news & gallery mostly and a little bit of approving posts to these sub-forums. 420 would be the one to ask. if i can ever be of assistance don't hesitate to pm me. always glad to help a commrade in the cause.

Ok...we will see...I guess that my articles are good enough to make them visual as soon they have the opportunity.
The only problem I have is my poor English.

High regards,

Very old thread I know but there has been a lot of talk about watering over/under lately. My question is, if I transfer into 5 gal pots, it'd be best to find a large tray, small kids swimming pool maybe, to set all the buckets in, and then just pour water into the tray the pots are sitting in, if I do this will the plants drink only what they need, or can you still over water like this..thanks

You wouldn't want them to be sitting in water all the time, I would think. You'd still want them to dry some between waterings, and water at about the same interval that you normally do, so then it's just trial and error figuring out how much the plants can use. I would worry about mold problems if the pool just never dried up.

The swimming pool is not a bad idea though, and my back is telling me that would be an easier way to water, hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom