We Look Sad. Why?

castaway

Hey everyone,

Im about nine days in veg under the 2 1000 watts. Im running 2 tubs 1 is a Sativa dominant bed mostly Hindu Skunk and a few Silver Haze girls. The other is mostly indica Purp Kush and a Bubble Gum. 2 seperate 15 gal reservoir The Sativa's are looking good at 1150ppm. The Indica's are looking sad at 900. Mild yellowing and wrinkled and curled leaves, slow growth. Especially one Purp girl in particular.
Drippers run 3 min 4x per light cycle.
Room temp 75-78
Humidity 48%

I just foliar sprayed 2 nights ago with 1tsp grow 1tsp Liquid Karma and 1 tbls ful mag to 1 gal water. Not sure but if the Kush liked it? The Sativas were happy.
-Check the pics guys-
---I need your input guys anything helps. Do they look deficient? Should I raise ppm? Should I change my foliar? Thanks
Picture_1773.jpg

Picture_176.jpg

Picture_179.jpg

Purp K
Picture_1711.jpg

Hindu Skunk

Hmm, I'm wondering if the foliar spray was a good idea. Those can be tricky. I mean, you run the risk of clogging up the pores of the leaves. I would skip the foliar spray unless there's no other way to add those nutrients to the plant.

My best guess is that this is the issue you're running into. At the same time, I'm not a big fan of foliar spray, so I might just be biased.

wonder what other guys think......

Thanks for the feedback guys! I have used this foliar spray on rounds before and had good results. But I will stop the foliar and see if the roots can handle the work. Im feeling that the girls are also under watered especially with my intensity of light. After talking with my partner we decided to leave the drippers running constant for the next couple days and watch the response. I added T's top all the lines and Im hoping the hydroton will stay moist enough with the constant water supply. Ill post pics tomorrow. Thanks Friends

Back
Top Bottom