Weak ass AK48 bud- again? why?

I have Ak 48 too but haven't grown it out yet...Nirvana's site says 7-9 weeks...And I always let it go another week past what the sites say...Unless it's obviously finished and can't go that much more...I agree with the microwave thing also that would definitely zap trics... Tell your buddy it's some different stuff you got from someone and see if he has a different opinion lol j/k but seriously I think the stuff you dried now will be better....You said your first harvest of this was also weak correct? Was there anything different in your first grow then your second? How long did the first crop flower? Same nutes? Same enviro? It will be interesting to know what caused the first crop to be weaker and hopefully this one is stronger for you brother... I hope I don't have any problems with mine

Hmmm...maybe it's just an overly sativa pheno and will take longer... It's kinda hard to tell...Worst case scenario just let it keep going a few more weeks

indica has large trichs, so theres less of them on a gram bud then there would be on a sativa bud. by the looks from your pictures your your buds are covered with trichs more thin then large so i believe its a sativa dom pheno. could be wrong thou lol

The computer quick dry thing is obviously better than the microwave. That should be able to give you the approximation your looking for even if it is far from ideal. You know even if those pics look slightly premature... those buds also look pretty frosty. I'd have a hard believing they are THAT weak.

Back
Top Bottom