Weed Country - Anyone Watched It?

Sin Mob =
Wannabes but can't bee , ra-tarded

I put it on about the same scale as devils ride, embarrasing....to them...LOL! I would like to see a real reality show about mmj, it's not like we dont have enough people to do this without the game. The reality is the most compelling aspect of our plight, IDK if that lady was scripted or a real mom with a desperate desire to help her child. If we allow hollywood to depict us I'm afraid it's not going to be near accurate. My family has been in the sacramento valley since the 1700s, I may not know much, but............

I believe were talking about two different programs,the reference I made was in regard to the devils ride, a supposedly outlaw M.C. , the guy I believe you're speaking of ran a dispensary that was shut down and his assets were seized , he was a ra-tarded as well.

LOL....that is funny true shit! There was a very brief reference made by mr pharmacy to the owner of gracie farms........I clearly heard him offer gracie 500$ an lb!.............he would still be at my farm probly!

Back
Top Bottom