Week 4 of flower - Yellowing

That's normal. They are using up the phosphorus and Potassium stored in the leaves. You can test the soil with a NPK kit to confirm or use a finisher like KoolBloom to supplement the depleted PK in the soil. If your pH is on track and uptake is normal I would recommend a PK booster to finish the harvest. A good determination that you're out of PK is a slowing or halt of bud growth.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's normal. They are using up the phosphorus and Potassium stored in the leaves. You can test the soil with a NPK kit to confirm or use a finisher like KoolBloom to supplement the depleted PK in the soil. If your pH is on track and uptake is normal I would recommend a PK booster to finish the harvest. A good determination that you're out of PK is a slowing or halt of bud growth.

Any recommendations for a PK booster? The FF schedule shows that I should be adding Bembe at next feeding. Not sure if thats a pk Booster though.

Well. These are the results I get with KoolBloom dry finish (not liquid) using 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water for two weeks at week 6 and 7 followed by a flush of 7.0 ph clean water for two weeks to remove any residual PK.
62c035b304bfae12eb042fd1aee2e451.jpg

well. These are the results i get with koolbloom dry finish (not liquid) using 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water for two weeks at week 6 and 7 followed by a flush of 7.0 ph clean water for two weeks to remove any residual pk.

sent from my iphone using 420 magazine mobile app

holy fuck

Well. These are the results I get with KoolBloom dry finish (not liquid) using 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water for two weeks at week 6 and 7 followed by a flush of 7.0 ph clean water for two weeks to remove any residual PK.

Question for you. Do you apply the pk booster on top of the other nutes or apply it alone?

Alone.
Here's the info.
KoolBloom - YouTube
Guy looks high AF.

He really does look ripped. Lol
One final question for you. Would it be a good idea to flush before I use the PK Booster? According to the FF sched I should flush this week, but I am wondering if I should wait to flush until the very end of the grow.

He really does look ripped. Lol
One final question for you. Would it be a good idea to flush before I use the PK Booster? According to the FF sched I should flush this week, but I am wondering if I should wait to flush until the very end of the grow.

Yes. It's a great way to remove built up salts in the soil. For hydro, not as important but still a good idea.

Hey guys,

Things have been going great for my first grow up until now. I did a lot of reading of the forum so I have a great foundation of knowledge thanks to you guys. Much appreciated!
I am 4 weeks into flower and have encountered my first issue. Please see pics.
6tyUlaB.jpg

R0RIEoD.jpg

i5DHfDs.jpg

v7LQPLt.jpg

The grow is out plant in 5 gal fabric pot in coco, with a perlite mix, watering till overrun (distilled) every other day, and feeding every third watering. Using FoxFarms at about %70 strength. Always ph'd at around 6.3-6.5. Light is a perfect sun 500. I did a flush one week ago. The yellowing started about 3 days ago. Last feeding was the day before yesterday. I was hoping that would solve the problem. But it hasn't. Any advice on what could be happening?

What's your mixture ? How much of each do you add ? And do you check ppm ?

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Hey all, aint coco a bitch ! I grew in it and found coco specific nutes took out a lot of guessing. Taste was never same as soil IMO and have switched back to organic. Latest is Doc Buds Hi Brix found here on 420. Very easy and should get that organic soil kinda flavor back. Dont be intimidated by "organic", very easy kit with lots of support from Doc and gang.

Hey guys,

Things have been going great for my first grow up until now. I did a lot of reading of the forum so I have a great foundation of knowledge thanks to you guys. Much appreciated!
I am 4 weeks into flower and have encountered my first issue. Please see pics.
6tyUlaB.jpg

R0RIEoD.jpg

i5DHfDs.jpg

v7LQPLt.jpg

The grow is out plant in 5 gal fabric pot in coco, with a perlite mix, watering till overrun (distilled) every other day, and feeding every third watering. Using FoxFarms at about %70 strength. Always ph'd at around 6.3-6.5. Light is a perfect sun 500. I did a flush one week ago. The yellowing started about 3 days ago. Last feeding was the day before yesterday. I was hoping that would solve the problem. But it hasn't. Any advice on what could be happening?

Thats a magnesium deficiency

Pure. Potent. Vapor.

I agree, it's at the least a mag deff seeing he is in coco and flushing all the time at too hi PH. Watch out now with the mag or you end up with ROAD FLARES for buds ! Lite feeds' -feed feed feed at 5.8-6.2 . Being new I still say check out Doc Buds grow kit prior to next grow. Keep growing and reading Chris. Anybody hear that song late last nite at the end of Colbert- George Harrisons' gimme love ? Wow thats music, what ever happened to it ?

So after dealing with all of my ph & cal/nag deficiencies, I am coming towards the end of this grow. Thankfully. LOL
I am noticing that some of my buds have brownish discoloration. What causes this?
IMG_192627.JPG

IMG_192538.JPG

Back
Top Bottom