Weird Problems...

nina1

Hey guys whats up. Havin a problem that I dont think I can identify totally. Currently im doing masterk and chronic and just this past week 1/2 their leaves started twisting and shit and yellowing in spots, sometimes little yellow strips. The new growth on the chronic appears a little weak also. The master kush is the biggest one and looks to be suffering the most from this issue with little holes in the new growth and shit as the chronic currently only has the twisting and curling issue currently. Im using FFoF soil and have already checked the runoff wich is reading 6.85 and I have not feed any additional fertilizer at all. the temps are never over 78 and humidity sits at about 50-55. Is there anybody out there who has ran into this? I been on google and some sources say its from me not adding addiotional ferts is that true?

You didn't say how old they are. You aren't adding any nutrients? Whats the ph of your water that gave you a runoff of 6.85?

And btw, Welcome to 420!

Hey guys whats up. Havin a problem that I dont think I can identify totally. Currently im doing masterk and chronic and just this past week 1/2 their leaves started twisting and shit and yellowing in spots, sometimes little yellow strips. The new growth on the chronic appears a little weak also. The master kush is the biggest one and looks to be suffering the most from this issue with little holes in the new growth and shit as the chronic currently only has the twisting and curling issue currently. Im using FFoF soil and have already checked the runoff wich is reading 6.85 and I have not feed any additional fertilizer at all. the temps are never over 78 and humidity sits at about 50-55. Is there anybody out there who has ran into this? I been on google and some sources say its from me not adding addiotional ferts is that true?

Not enough info or pics to make a diagnoses but here' something for you to check out.
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

thank you for the welcome. yes the ph is 6.85 or 6.85. the mk is about 7weeks and the others are three. I have not given them any nutrients as of yet just water.

I checked the ph of the soil and it came to about 6.5. I decided after that to give the mk a lil fertilizer yesterday and it seems to be doing pretty good. I was wondering should I just give it a little cup a day or somthing?

Back
Top Bottom