Weird white marks

Hashassinz

This my first post and new to this site just joined today. This my 2nd grow and not from bag seed its and Incredible bulk 35 days old 5 of them into flowering. I have these weird white marks on the leaves and don't know what they are. Wash them off and they come right back just using plain water.
20160122_133908.jpg
20160122_133955.jpg
20160122_134335.jpg
If someone could help I would appreciate it thanks also first time growing in coco so idk if its from that. Also I am having a problem cloning this plant as the nodes grow like 3-5 inches by the time I see them they look to big to cut off to make a clone so included pics from different angles to see if someone could help.
20160122_134214.jpg
20160122_134202.jpg
20160122_134148.jpg
Thanks again for taking time to look at this.:Namaste:

I gave my girl another shower today with just water this time. I dried all the leaves off gonna see if that works. Cause 420Guardian you might be right last time I showered them left water on all leaves. Was just worried might of been some kind of mold.:Namaste:

Agree... The spots look like water residue. There is nothing wrong with a wet leaf you just don't want to put a plant with wet leaves directly in the light. It will burn the leaves! Having good airflow is important. As far as cloning that's pretty simple. Below I attached a link that should help you out. Just scroll down to the cloning section! Welcome to 420 Mag. and Happy Growing!

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

I gave my girl another shower today with just water this time. I dried all the leaves off gonna see if that works. Cause 420Guardian you might be right last time I showered them left water on all leaves. Was just worried might of been some kind of mold.:Namaste:

To clone use any of the lower branches that wont establish any weighted budsites. Cut atleast 6" clones but make sure they are all around the same height and arent weak and small(weak clones = weak plant) i usually take my clones once the stem is the size of a stat screw driver(the bit shaft not handle) cut, place in a cup of water enough to go about 2 inches up from the cut so no air can get into the cutting. After you have all your clones take a clean sterile straight edged razer cut a 45° angle where you initially cut it off the plant then what i do is scrape off the first outer layer about an inch from the cut down 360° this allows an easier and bigger area from roots to emerge. Once you cut the 45° cut you want to dip the cut and scraped area into a rooting compound and place it into a germination cube. And move on to the next one. After they are all cut and placed in cubes you want to if you dont already have a cloning tray w/dome. You only want to put enough water in the tray so that the bottom of the cube tray is sitting enough water to touch the the bottom of the cloning tray make sure you dont add to much water or you WILL drown the clones. After all that is done pyt the dome on and close all holes for the first week to allow the dome to get moist and humid(this allows roots to grow easier since its feeding water to the cutting via stomatas since at first there is not roots to supply the cut. After the first week open the vent on the dome half way even less and keep it under 24hr light and the temp around 80 while they establish roots(a heating pad works for this just make sure you dont let it get to hot you want the water around 72 as this water temp has higher and best range of oxygen levels. After the roots are strong and comingmout of the cube in every direction i usually plant them into a vlear solo cup(this way i canonitor root growth and transplant into final pot at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom