Welcome to my nightmare!

NEW ROSE

Hello 420 magazine subscribers! This is professor B representing NEW ROSE & PUA EXTRACTIONS out of Portland, Oregon. I am a new here and was referred to the community through my good friend and fellow subscriber SweetLeef. I am here to ask questions, answer questions, and learn from you all. I have been farming for a decade and processing high grade water hash since 2010. Eventually I will have several pictures and videos to share. Until then, hit me up, say hi and stay high!

:ciao: NEW ROSE, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. There is a wealth of information here about most aspects of cannabis and hemp if not all aspects. What we strive to do is to spread the word about the benefits and the truth of cannabis and hemp globally. If you are representing a company, might I suggest contacting sales@420magazine.com to see about reaching a world-wide base of consumers. New Member Start Links has excellent links, some of which may interest you. Look around and if you have any questions just ask. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom