Well-aged chicken manure

cannilingus

my freind has two sided chicken coop. one has not had birds in it, for like six years. it has a nice thick layer, of old chicken manure in it. so. my qwestion is, is it too hot to use on my plants, after this much time? i am thinking, of smashing some up, and putting a bunch on the spot outside, and till it in, in a couple months. since flushing is not so easy to do, in the ground, i am thinking of just using a couple things organic, on the gals. one will be a hollands hope, the other, a frissian dew. so. chicken poop, and maybe some kelp? i dont trust bone meal. it burns like hell. thanks in advance. and, guano is spendy. so, i was thinking this aged chicken crap would be ok inside, as well. dont think it has any harmfull bugs in it. but, not sure i want to find out. had to make my rooms glow in the dark, to get the mites last time. dont want that again. lol. i have had a bunch of the poop, in a black garbage bag, for a year. so, i dont think any bugs are in it. it dont even stink. fossilized, i think.

6 years is plenty of time to age chicken manure. You're definitely safe using that.

im not sure your concern with flushing outside... No need to flush.. If Burn up a little, they'll get over it... your first grow? Outdoors? yeah, chook shit, seaweed, mushroom compost, earthworm castings.. Just use some microbes when watering along with either seaweed concentrate/earthworm concentrate.. I can help if needed and plenty of others will too, p/m or yell out... As for indoors using that, try to find somebody that supports it through using similar. They will have more of a whole system so everything works together and not turn into a bug/mite breeding ground... All the best....

oh, this will be my fifth season, outdoors, i think. never had any issues. used whatever i had on hand. bottled stuff, mostly. anything from fox farm, to some other budding stuff. i just thought, that since i cant really flush, outside, other than just water the last couple weeks, id like to just use old chicken poop, etc. i did see some dr earth garnualted stuff, that says all organic. i think i will get some of that. alot of the "oragnic stuff" we can buy, has not been "composted", so no wonder i burned a couple, with seeminly just a little bone meal. that stuff is hot. and, i will never use it again. i do have some blood meal in a box, i can try, lightly. here is a pic, of a "thc bomb" from last year. note my watchdog. lol
PA060380.JPG
P3220266.JPG

Holy shit, maybe I can yell out and you can help me,lol....Sorry, just your first worried post made me think it was your first, lol....:high-five: awesome.. Another bomb. I think the universe is pushing me in a bean direction....

Back
Top Bottom