Well hidey ho neighbors!

VERMONTSKUNK

I am currently in the market for a hps 600 watt light system. The disapointing thing ive noticed is because my state is alittle behind in some aspects, I am forced to go to one hydro store locally. Just a basic 600 watt with a digital ballast dude's asking like 475.00. I almost threw up! I have been using t-5's and mother nature in the past. I have some querkle that ive procured from tga and refuse to undernourish them with shotty light selection. My question to the community is can anyone help with a way to purchase a decent 600 watt hps at a reasonable price? I am not picky it could be used as long as its structurally sound! I am all ears please and thankyou.:Namaste:
nepalese_dragon_bud.jpg

I am in the same boat as you although my hydro shop isnt quite THAT overpriced lol.

I love to go in there and buy stuff. The people are cool and help me out with my questions. The girl who works there is pretty hot too. The main problem is well the prices lol.

Its a shame too because if their prices where across the board dirt cheap (hey I am frugal) I would be spending crazy $ in there. Instead I just buy some nutes occasionally or some random little stuff I might need in a jam.

It's soo true, I get into my local store and get goosebumps! I liken it to a kid in a candy store! The funny thing is im complaining about basic 600 watt hps my buddy online sent me a quote from an l.e.d supplier and whoa 300 watts for like 700-800 dollars? I guess with patience, and good advice from the community i will succeed!

What about Craigslist, I picked up a complete 600 watt HPS set up for a $100.00 , just a thought . And this seeds should produce some awesome plants, good luck on the lighting. And I try and stay away from the hydro stores online or Craigslist is all I do .

If tracing was an issue , with someone as big and geared towards this type of growing why would anyone order from BPN. RIGHT they are geared towards weed and you have to by online. I have made a couple light purchases online with no issues , also seed orders ad well . Ultimately it is your call and your money I stay away from the hydro stores if I can , the online versions have better deals . Good luck

Back
Top Bottom