What Are You Smoking These Days?

yea we have a lot of people like that around here too. Most of them don't even take the time to dry the buds out properly so you end up with fresh wet bud which will not be what you payed for.

IMG_1026.jpg

ak48, rolled up in purple haze

Yeah, I've heard of that too. In fact, someone I'm not very fond of in my area does that. Why not just give people the herb they pay for, eh? :peace:

But, there are a lot more honorable and trustworthy people in the cannabis community than there are snakes out to make a quick buck.

mids....

BUT theres some
white shark and blue shark coming

blue shark is blueberry x white shark :) very excited.
we think that we might have had some mandala #1 last week and the week before. not so sure tho.

Some lovely light pollen and some pakistanese bubble hash. Smoke the pakistanese, then follow with pollen for a very jolly high. Feels great.

At the hospital, I would call it general anesthesia:trance:

I have some bubble hash (surprise :ganjamon:). It's a mixture of different strains - sativa and indica. I can press it easily into cohesive chunks. It smells really fresh. Some of it is dark amber - almost reddish brown, some is lighter colored to golden, some has a greenish tinge. It's all mixed together. I call if Forest Gump. Kind of like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get. :peace:

Thanks for keeping it real bro'! Variety is the spice of life!! :peace:

I wish I was smoking some right now. My connections connections got busted and it has gone dry. Been a week without and I am bummed out big time. Hopefully things will turn around soon

Back
Top Bottom