What can you do with Hemi?

NightLove

PA160001.JPG

PA160006.JPG

both pictures are from the same plant but different branches, I think my plant has gone hemi maybe someone out there could give me some comfirmation so I don't have to think about all the time(which is driving me crazy)
So, what can you do with hemi?? smoke it? or i can still use it to pollen some female plant to produce female seeds? I still see some of my branches with quite an amount of trich, i baked them and smoke it, got a very late buzz and doesn't last long.

What ever you want,
pinch the balls off and let it live and finish.
yeapper,
collect the pollen to pollinate a Different female for XX seed.

The high didn't last long because
the plant isn't close to finishing,
Trichromes/resin glands are all clear,more than likely.

Since if i could jus pinch the ball off, then why is everyone still afriad to get hemi? Anyway, thanks for the info.

wow, DaMagoMan you gave me a whole new perspective of hemi. i was so bother by it, but now got works to do. got a lot of balls to pinch! :D

Just for future reference, it's "hermie" or "hermi", short for hermaphrodite.

The problem with hermies is that all those balls you pinch off should have been female buds, so your yield drops.

-Umpsy

hey i thought i read somewhere...mabey on here that if u pollinated it with its own pollon that it would feminize the seeds... not sure but it stuck in my mind... any thoughts on that?

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:destroy the genetics. its bad for the marijuana genepool as a whole. It would be like taking an endangered species and allowing a retarded inbreed to be the basis of the breeding recovery effort. Make no mistake people good pot genetics are endangered because of the war on drugs, everyone of us who love the plant enough to grow and nurture it owe it to the plant, our neighbors and the future growers to weed out the hermies and pass on stable diverse genetics. Even if you just want some smoke, its an airborne pollinator and could seed your neighbors crop (and dont think there isnt one).:thedoubletake:

I know I sound anal but that's the way I feel.

I had a Male Female and a Hermi from the same bagseed. The lady is growing nicely and the others are a lil scragly but still there. I pollenated the female with the male but not the Hermi to try and produce XX seeds. Seems to be working, seed developement seems to be decent but bud developement was effected, yikes

Back
Top Bottom