What deficiency would you say this is? pictures included..

newbiegrower4

photo_250.JPG
photo_1109.JPG

its a barneys farms violator kush plant the ph is usually between 5.6 5.7-6.1 6.2 the nutes were at about 900 till today when i saw the leaves like this and i put water into the res to make nute to about 790. the plants about 6 inches tall and about 3 1/2 weeks old

Yeah it's a young plant about 3 1/2 weeks old. It just turned like that I previously had the nutes at 500 and everything seemed good and someone said to up it a bunch cause they're probably starving

Advanced growers know that many of the growers here have no clue, even worse, these people are giving bad advice to others (like yourself, and me).

Part of how much to feed depends on the method of growing, as well as the age of the plant, but pretty much growers way over-fert in expectations of higher yields. They eventually experience problems that they cannot account for, but which are primarily caused by overferting. Believe me, I lost my share of grows until I got better educated.

I rapidly moved from soil to drip to fog to low pressure aero finally settling on high pressure aero combined with D2W. This provides the most control but is not for the inexperienced.

Next to HPA I would use a simple Flood and Drain in lava rock, but not recirculate the nutes once you flip as the hormones change radically when the plant begins to make buds. You just don't want that stuff in your rez.
hth

420fieds hydro bucket there? Looks like she got fried from nute burn...different strains take different amounts of nutes..sometimes it takes a while to find out what they need, especially in a bucket as your dealing with a much smaller amount of water that will need to be tested for PH MUCH more often..

Back
Top Bottom