What do i do from here?

Whitney16

This is my first time growing with Hydroponics so be easy on me. I've got four plant's in a four gallon DWC tank that have been in the veg cycle for about a month and a half. The grow manual that came with the system say's to drain and fill the tank every two weeks, which i have been doing with no problems. Three days ago my roommate drained the tank for me while i was out. I guess he forgot to check the ph of the water before putting the plants back in the system, because a day after he drained it my only Indica dominant started to wilt and the roots are brownish red. I checked the ph and it was off the chart, my tester doesn't read that high. I finally got the ph under control but what should i do with the plant? Will it slowly regenerate or is it totally fucked? Any input is appreciated.

p.s. my other three plants are fine which doesn't make any sense, their roots are slightly discolored but not as bad as this one

IMG00138-20110226-2206.jpg

IMG00137-20110226-2206.jpg

Flush and new nutes, with proper pH. But I'd think you have already done that. If not....

It should pull out with just a bit of growth slowed down, maybe a week or so. You should start to see it slow perk back.

Also, I change my reservoir every week with new nutes. I see much better steady growth and not the spurting growth from every two weeks.

Prairie

was the pH high or low?

it may recover since there's still green, I also agree to the once per week res change, read somewhere that it's good to swap nutrients if you replace the reservoirs' amount of water from topping up before your scheduled change.

Back
Top Bottom