What do you guys roll with?

cMatson

aight so me being from the SF bay area i use either swishers or zags, but some times i like to cop zig zag blunt wraps, how bout you?

No blunts for me....

I stick with Job French Light or Marfil Gold (can't find these anymore).

Planning to pick up a pack of "RAW" papers to try today.

*sigh* i wish we had that kind of variety of papers to choose from, there are probably specialty shops somewhere in the big cities but all i have to choose from is zig zag and talley ho, thats why i smoke bongs :bong:

ive been using french lights thinking it was the best, but i've found another that's almost as readily available and the best paper i've ever used.. Zig Zag ultra thins. they're awesome and burn slow as heck.

I for one, would love to see the collection. How long you been collecting?

do you have any with the old built-in wire for a roach clip?

A couple years. Yeah, I think I have a couple with wires. Randy's, I believe. I need to find the time to photograph the lot of them.

I also agree that Zig-zag ultra thin are great papers, and not hard to find.

:peace:

dutch master babyy lol

I've yet to find papers I like, but then again, I roll as if I'm rolling with two left hands. Can't roll a decent looking J to save my life. I always end up with a loose mess, pot in my mouth, burns too quickly, or I can't drag from it, or I forget to tell the wife which side to light from, because I just suck at rolling. So far I've used RooR papers (given to me to try at my local shop) which were okay. Some other bamboo ultra thin papers, the name escapes me right now. The last pack I went throw was Juicy J's Peach - Once I realized where the sticky was, they rolled okay, but it's my mechanics that suck.

I just today picked up a roller, and some king size Brown Sugar Coconut blunt wraps. I'm not too thrilled that I didn't notice they were tobacco papers, as I really don't smoke that - so I'll give them one try and probably give the rest away, or stash them for a rainy day.

Cliffs: suck at rolling, use Juicy J's.

The hard, glass kind... :p

No, seriously i go with Rollies halfsize and use a rolling machine, or i use orange zigs for tulips.

I've yet to find papers I like, but then again, I roll as if I'm rolling with two left hands. Can't roll a decent looking J to save my life. I always end up with a loose mess, pot in my mouth, burns too quickly, or I can't drag from it, or I forget to tell the wife which side to light from, because I just suck at rolling. So far I've used RooR papers (given to me to try at my local shop) which were okay. Some other bamboo ultra thin papers, the name escapes me right now. The last pack I went throw was Juicy J's Peach - Once I realized where the sticky was, they rolled okay, but it's my mechanics that suck.

I just today picked up a roller, and some king size Brown Sugar Coconut blunt wraps. I'm not too thrilled that I didn't notice they were tobacco papers, as I really don't smoke that - so I'll give them one try and probably give the rest away, or stash them for a rainy day.

Cliffs: suck at rolling, use Juicy J's.

From rolling 41 years, I can roll one driving down the road, with one hand.
LOL

Back
Top Bottom