What do you guys think?

Too much rain and keeping the roots wet all the time can cause problems... you mentioned the rain so it must be excessive, so I offer that as one thing you can eliminate until we figure out the problem.

Bone meal will add a lot of available calcium to the soil, but if there is too much calcium it along with other things can start to lock out phosphorus, and some of your leaves are looking like they have a phosphorus deficiency starting up. With you adding bone meal, I at least have to question if this K deficiency that I can see is actually instead a lockout, caused by too much calcium... so after the flush I would like to see how the plant responds, without the bone meal added back in again, and see if it clears the K problem.

Right now you have presented us with a mystery and one that could have several answers. One by one, with careful observation we can start eliminating things, especially things that are being added, and get to the root of the problem.

Sorry about your fertilizers... but I have no experience with those brands so I have no opinion to offer, but I highly advise you to search around on this forum for grows similar to what you are wanting to do and using those nutes, and compare notes with them.

Morning mr.Franna I agree with ms.Emilya on the lockout but the amount of rainfall as the problem I'm not so sure about as I'm in kzn and we have been having rain daily anywhere from 20-40mm daily the last 3 weeks and my girls in the ground are loving it....

It has more to do with your sandy soil as had someone end of last year pose the same question on social media ( fb group ) and his plants were also suffering lockout and he was living smaak bang in the middle of the Karoo..... :laugh:

Those 2 cannabizz bottles should be fine to use in the ground, and Atami is the little pottery balls and coco mix if I remeber correctly which would lean more towards coco/hydro but can be used in the ground no prob.

Please put up some pics like the meat going onto the this afternoons braai and I'll start cracking out the brannas for the those who imbibe and ice coffee for the rest of us while we check your pics out and are better able to help you with your conundrum brother.....

Morning mr.Franna I agree with ms.Emilya on the lockout but the amount of rainfall as the problem I'm not so sure about as I'm in kzn and we have been having rain daily anywhere from 20-40mm daily the last 3 weeks and my girls in the ground are loving it....

It has more to do with your sandy soil as had someone end of last year pose the same question on social media ( fb group ) and his plants were also suffering lockout and he was living smaak bang in the middle of the Karoo..... :laugh:

Those 2 cannabizz bottles should be fine to use in the ground, and Atami is the little pottery balls and coco mix if I remeber correctly which would lean more towards coco/hydro but can be used in the ground no prob.

Please put up some pics like the meat going onto the this afternoons braai and I'll start cracking out the brannas for the those who imbibe and ice coffee for the rest of us while we check your pics out and are better able to help you with your conundrum brother.....

Hey bud, I wil do that for you with pleasure aslong as you share that
brannas? :cough:
Bud I just noticed something!!!
My bag of bone meal was contaminated I asume by my kids. I just noticed that my bag of bone meal and lime us standing next to each other and what I fed my plant was a mixture of the two and the lime is something like 319g/kg. Bloddy hell, I cannot believe this. Emilya was spot on right from the first call.

Ok so over to damage control. Flush flush flush??

Im going to kick some ass when I get home.

Too much rain and keeping the roots wet all the time can cause problems... you mentioned the rain so it must be excessive, so I offer that as one thing you can eliminate until we figure out the problem.

Bone meal will add a lot of available calcium to the soil, but if there is too much calcium it along with other things can start to lock out phosphorus, and some of your leaves are looking like they have a phosphorus deficiency starting up. With you adding bone meal, I at least have to question if this K deficiency that I can see is actually instead a lockout, caused by too much calcium... so after the flush I would like to see how the plant responds, without the bone meal added back in again, and see if it clears the K problem.

Right now you have presented us with a mystery and one that could have several answers. One by one, with careful observation we can start eliminating things, especially things that are being added, and get to the root of the problem.

Sorry about your fertilizers... but I have no experience with those brands so I have no opinion to offer, but I highly advise you to search around on this forum for grows similar to what you are wanting to do and using those nutes, and compare notes with them.
Think I found the issue. My kids seem to have mixed in a couple of handfulls of lime into my bone meal and vice versa. And I actual fed my plants 319g/kg of Ca mixed into the bonemeal.

Oh man I am glad I found this bag before I used more of it. . So how do i fix this?
Btw I hope I told you and did not forget to tell you the most crucial part that my pkants are in week 5 of flowering.
Oh n as n I hope I did not forget, I'm going to feel like such an ass if I did.

Hey bud, I wil do that for you with pleasure aslong as you share that
brannas? :cough:
Bud I just noticed something!!!
My bag of bone meal was contaminated I asume by my kids. I just noticed that my bag of bone meal and lime us standing next to each other and what I fed my plant was a mixture of the two and the lime is something like 319g/kg. Bloddy hell, I cannot believe this. Emilya was spot on right from the first call.

Ok so over to damage control. Flush flush flush??

Im going to kick some ass when I get home.
[]

Ouch..........sorry to hear of your misfortune brother......

Hey guys and gals I am back and besides for the damage that accured with the huge screw I had my plants are looking great and my buds smell soooooo sweet. Thanks for all the advice and help.
Have a great day and again thank you

Back
Top Bottom