What do you think will happen?

talkof401

If I tested positive on my first drug test in a out patient drug testing facility?
I'm on probation I have a suspended sentence over my head.
The drug testing was court ordered but the judge knew I have been smoking weed,
She had stated that it was a "possible relapse"? That statement makes it seem like I am some sort of heavy drug user but all of my charges are strictly mj related.

What I really wanna know is do you think probation is going to violate me for this since it was already kind of stated in court?

If I did not include enough information let me know.

P.s I gotta be there at 1 pm and its 12:18 right now ..lol..

Thanks. :peace:

Wow, cmon if you know you can go to jail when you smoke why did you do it? I hope it was medical. I feel real bad for you! I just hate to see blatant self-destructive behavior. Good luck.

I actually tested positive on my first 3 tests. I did tell the judge I had been smoking mj and he made me get a highs test. Every time I would go in it had to be below that. It's like yea of course Im going to test positive on my first test it stays in the system for a while lol.

Yeah i agree with Vexer i know alot of people that have been put on papers and have to take a drug test and believe me all of them have failed the first one. They prob already know your gonna fail it, they always give you another chance so i would just quit for now since they also do unnanounced testing.

Back
Top Bottom