In Trouble. Please Help!

SmokeyRaven

hey everybody.

about 5 months ago i got into some trouble with the "Law" in anouther state and i got a possesion with the intent to drstribute charge and noted as a half oz(although it was more the police did me a HUGE favor, so not all cops are bad) and a parafanalia charge as well. i went to court and they put me on whats called a 90-96, unsupervised probation and some community service that i've already completed. but heres my big concern:

in all these months i havent been drug tested, thankfully. i tried to hold off on the smoking for the 6 months but after smoking about an oz a day for 11 years daily, i fell right back into my old routine that i should of stayed far away from untill i was out of hot water but i wasnt capable. im back to smoking just as much if not more now and i am due back in court on the 26 and im scared to death. if they havent bothered to drug test me now after all this time do you think that the will the day of court or maybe the day before or something of the nature? bc if the do i am in some serious trouble,

should i try to clean out my system with something?
is there anything out there strong enough to pass a court drug test?
and god forbid that i fail the test, what can they do to me?

Note: im not trying to boast on the ammount i smoke i just want to let you, the readers know the extent of my problem.

And Please i need some serious responses that are helpful, no "just quit smoking" or "you shouldnt of got caught"

and please dont take me as a bitch, im not

Sleepless&Stoned,

-The SmokeyRaven

Good luck. A friend of mine did not have a final test even though her substance was one of a different - and far more dangerous, no matter who you ask - nature. And that after she'd failed several tests along the way.

If you're REALLY terrified/paranoid, you might consider enrolling in some kind of substance-abuse treatment program right now on your own as part of a proactive, "I was doing great until just now when I screwed up... But I realized it on my own and have already taken steps to deal with the problem."

Honestly, that is not a step that I would take. For one, I don't feel that the consumption of cannabis on its own IS substance-abuse (which is not to say that I don't understand that a person can be addicted to and have their life significantly changed by it - people can be addicted to ANYTHING including cannabis, alcohol, food, sex, stealing cars, et cetera; although I believe that the chance of it actually happening in the case of cannabis is remote, far less likely than the other things I mentioned, and depends greatly on the person and both their mindset and organic brain chemistry(sic)). If you would not have been tested after all, it amounts to needless (and somewhat hypocritical) effort, expense, and difficulty. As far as I'm concerned, the only "problem" would be the artificial one imposed by the cannabis-laws and the legal system. And, finally, because if you are tested and are found to be positive, a judge has the option of disregarding such a step and punishing you anyway.

But it IS an option.

Talk to a lawyer who deals with such cases in your area and who has dealt with the judge, PO, etc. that you are or are likely to have to deal with.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom