What do you think?

Is this 25 Grams?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard to tell?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brotherjohn

I picked up an oz of mids 2day from someone other than my regular guy.My scale is loaned out and this looks a little small to me.Not much I can do about it now either way but I am just curios.With my reg guy I never worry its always spot on. Plus over the years I've developed a pretty good eye, and this looks off to me. What do you think?
*Note: Before taking the picture I had taken a good 3 grams out of it. So figure than in. Its pretty dense bud, not allot of seed or stem weight.
rty2.jpg

Aloha Brotherjohn,
I am so sorry for being so rude. Please except my apologies. I am sunnyside58 as you know. I live in Hawaii, I am a middle aged female. I grow strickly outdoors because of our weather being perfect at least in the summer. Long days makes big plants. I have been growing MMJ for about 2 yrs and am still learning. I have cancer so I grow organically only in soil. I am still learning my way around 420 but also learning alot. I am a Gemini so being rude as I was to you is not in the stars and again I am so sorry. Are we cool? Please forgive me. I love to grow not only for the benefit the plants do for me but because I feel they are the most beautiful plant. I would be please to have you as a comrade on this wonderful site. Much Aloha Brotherjohn. Here are a few pics of my last summer grow.
Wonder_Woman_Skunk_1_and_Master_Kush_outdoors_in_Hawaii_019_1_1.JPG
Wonder_Woman_Skunk_1_and_Master_Kush_outdoors_in_Hawaii_019_6_1.JPG
Wonder_Woman_Skunk_1_and_Master_Kush_outdoors_in_Hawaii_019_6_1.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_9_1.JPG

Aloha Trichromes,
I am so sorry for being so rude. I am a bit confused because I am not so keen on this site so I don't know if I should be apologizing to you or Brotherjohn for not introducing myself and asking questions, so I am catching you both. Please except my apology. As you already know, I am sunnyside58 and I live in Hawaii. I grow strickly outdoors organically in soil for MMJ reasons. I have been growing for only 2 yrs so am still learning, I love 420 Mag. I am a middle aged female with cancer and I think the plants in mention are the most beautiful plant on the face of the earth.They help me alot, not only medically but spiritually too. Please except my apologies and would be pleased to have you as a comrade. I am a Gemimi so being rude is not in my stars. I was not thinking when I posted those questions to first introduce myself to you instead of just blurting out questions. I will in the future be more aware of you and others. You are right to call me on it. Are we cool? Again I am sorry. Much Aloha to you. Keeping it Green. ;)

thats bogus, shouldnt be buying such thing as bad weed!! mid grade is for highschool and 64 year old men. i've had my experience around the plant in both variations however, to me it looks pretty dense and rock solid. so taking that into consideration you deff got shabbed, however it might not be as bad as you think. as annoying and pain staking of a process that it is your best bet is breaking it all up. (if of course your smoking all of it) then individually set lines to a size that will fit a blunt. do this repeatedly untill you have 0 remaining and then count your lines!! thats the only way you can be certain of how much without a scale and of course it still wont be completely accurate just a generalization of how bad he shorted you. if i had to guess just by the photo i would say at least 14 grams. a solid guess at 16. Wish you the best of luck pal!! didnt mean to come off as assertive just always quality in life bro not quantity. Grow your own!! it is a plant after all :cheer::Namaste:

Aloha Trichromes,
I am so sorry for being so rude. I am a bit confused because I am not so keen on this site so I don't know if I should be apologizing to you or Brotherjohn for not introducing myself and asking questions, so I am catching you both. Please except my apology. As you already know, I am sunnyside58 and I live in Hawaii. I grow strickly outdoors organically in soil for MMJ reasons. I have been growing for only 2 yrs so am still learning, I love 420 Mag. I am a middle aged female with cancer and I think the plants in mention are the most beautiful plant on the face of the earth.They help me alot, not only medically but spiritually too. Please except my apologies and would be pleased to have you as a comrade. I am a Gemimi so being rude is not in my stars. I was not thinking when I posted those questions to first introduce myself to you instead of just blurting out questions. I will in the future be more aware of you and others. You are right to call me on it. Are we cool? Again I am sorry. Much Aloha to you. Keeping it Green. ;)

Hi :)

trichomes was talking to Brotherjohn since it was his first post on this site. You have nothing to apologize for ;)

Trichomes, where did you learn this protocol?

First time I am hearing of this. :scratchinghead:
:Namaste:

I don't mean to be an arse, but you have to introduce yourself before asking for answers, it will take you two minutes and you'll get many many more responses.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom