What does this stuff look like?

talking about canada i just met a guy from canada like yesterday and i was telling him how i would love to visit canada because of the low crime and i also mentioned how the crime rate was so low there. But this guy ended telling me that canada has some kind of gang problem going on and that the mexican cartels had nothing compared to them and i was like really in canada? i dont know if this was true or not but i would still love to visit canada.

TorturedSoul Its like 4:08am central time your up this late? atleast i know im not the only l8tnighter around here! and if you are good to know there is another person checking out the threads this late or should i say early lol

Yeah I have trouble sleeping all the time. Sucks.

ive been wanting to visit canada soon, last time i was in montreal i was too young to smoke but i would love to go back now... i remember the town being real nice and clean, the people were nice and smiling, beautiful small parks in alleyways perfect for pickniking and smoking ive been wanting to plan something with the gf to go up there one of these days... but ofcourse.... moneys tight

Back
Top Bottom