Does this look like light burn?

Charlie Newsum

Just wanted to see what u guys think of this. Ive got 2 solar system cali light works 550s about 600mm above canopy... ive just moved them to about 900mm above. Let me know what u think
20200306_190256 (1).jpg
20200306_190301 (1).jpg
Hh.jpg

Light burn will look more like bleaching kind of thing, and will also affect places closest to the light and fairly uniformly and not in various places like that.

Just wanted to see what u guys think of this. Ive got 2 solar system cali light works 550s about 600mm above canopy... ive just moved them to about 900mm above. Let me know what u think
20200306_190256 (1).jpg
20200306_190301 (1).jpg
Hh.jpg
Absolutely 100% NOT Light burn. It looks like rust to me. I don't think it's any type of nutrient issue because it's isolated and the plant appears to be in pretty good health aside from the orange patches. This isn't my area of expertise however, I'm sure someone will know for sure.

Absolutely 100% NOT Light burn. It looks like rust to me. I don't think it's any type of nutrient issue because it's isolated and the plant appears to be in pretty good health aside from the orange patches. This isn't my area of expertise however, I'm sure someone will know for sure.
How does it get rust?

Hit with a full dose of micro’s (I use emerald harvest) I agree it’s a little to much top to bottom and random to be light burn. On a positive it looks very healthy and most likely won’t affect it much but it’s always good to be on top of things

Back
Top Bottom