What ever happened to customer service ?

datrippp

Has anyone else had problems with BG-HYDRO's customer service, or am I the only one. This place has very slow shipping, And when you order your warranty starts the day you put the order in, So when it takes 31 days to get an item with 30 day warranty, Like a C.A.P. timer and it doesnt work on arrival your just screwed.

I got so mad about the timer issue, I spaced that the Hanna Primo TDS tester I got from them on the same order, you can only read the bottom half of the #'s. But they say they will trade that for me cuz its got a 60 day warranty.... Whats the world coming to when shipping counts against the warranty, and these companies take theyre sweet time getting your order to you..
Sorry, Just mad and need to vent

Yeah man they suck. They screwed up my orders so much in the past I stopped using them, always an excuse and they give you such attitude when they screw up, like they're doing you a favor taking your money.

Very good point, thats exactly how they acted. Like they were doing me a favor or some crap like that.. I had a problem with stealth when they sent me a leaking bottle of Nutrients, But I called, told him what was up and no questions, problems or anything, he sent a new one out right away..
Im not even asking for my money back, I just want what I paid for, preferably before My whole crop dies....

There are still some good companies out there. I bought a Digigro coco co2 controller only to find out that plugging a 1300gph water pump in it will fry the relay. Their manual warns of this and says this is not covered under warranty. One call to their customer service, and I had an upgraded HD model shipped at no cost the same day I shipped the damaged one in. All I had to give them was the tracking number. I received an apology that the manual wasn't more clear and a 12.00 credit to my paypal to pay the return shipping. I was all ready with an attitude for the normal fight when they answered!

Back
Top Bottom