What grades of bubble hash can I get from outdoor trim?

There should be a mix of grades, just like any time you make bubble hash. Also depends on what kind of a bag set-up you have. I use all my trim and popcorn buds to make bubble hash, works well.
Do you think I'd even be able to get grades 5 - 6 with trim? (assuming I had the right bag set-up)

What’s grade 5-6? Never heard of that scale. Do you mean micron size? Trichomes are trichomes, doesn’t really matter what the source is, shake, trim or bud. The trich source has more to do with quantity than quality, ie. you’ll get more return from an oz of trim than an oz of shake.

What’s grade 5-6? Never heard of that scale. Do you mean micron size? Trichomes are trichomes, doesn’t really matter what the source is, shake, trim or bud. The trich source has more to do with quantity than quality, ie. you’ll get more return from an oz of trim than an oz of shake.
I thought bubble hash is graded 1 - 6 with 6 being full melt/high grade?

Good point about it not mattering about the source.

Interesting, never heard it described with numbers, but you are right, you’ll get different grades. In my experience certainly 90 micron and under if full melt, sometimes 120. Most everything above that has enough impurities (green matter) that it not full melt, but it’s still quite smokeablr. I use an 8 bag 5 gallon set-up

honestly, I think fresh frozen buds and trim yield way better quality than dried and cured stuff.
That's mostly because the material doesn't break apart and make it's way into the product.
You'll notice your bags just stop yeilding at some point after a few passes -
whereas when you make hash with the dry / cured stuff, you'll end up with a blob of green crap instead as a sign to stop.
The only tradeoff is you might yield a bit less with the fresh stuff I guess or have to work a bit harder to get most from it.

Back
Top Bottom