What? Hairs on leaves?

MasterG

I’m 3 weeks into flowering and my 5 gurls are from seeds that I had collected from bags, throughout the years. I’m using phosphorous tricolor CFL 105w lamps*3(I’ve seen miracles for the record thanks to these lights) I’m guessing from the way it looks, the strain might be Afghani sativa. Anyhow I’ve noticed earlier on today that one of the leaves is starting to develop hairs (in the lower part of the leaf, where the leaflets meet)!! . What should I expect from this? As in pros cuz I know that no cons can come out of it ;) Is this common? Am I gonna have a small bud coming outa each leaf? Basically I’ve never seen this before; therefore I want someone to enlighten me please.
I’ll try to post pics ASAP, but I need 2 fix my cell phone first

Luv n peace out y’all :tokin::blunt::yummy::passitleft::woohoo::lot-o-toke::rollit:

normal, yes. In a few grows I had leaves that had a velvety texture to them with tiny hairs all over.

however they aren't the same as the one's that come out of the calyxes.

Oh and fyi, the mass majority of trichomes are going to grow out of your calyxes. A cluster of calyxes is what really makes up a "bud"

I believe he is talking about pistolet hairs. It is not common but it does happen. This would be genetics. Bag seed is notorious for funny genetics. You should not have any problems, most likely it is just a quirk in the genetics.

Back
Top Bottom