what happen to my babys growing up thread

... which if i may say so, they were better served here in the Deep Water Culture sections. I mean I understand why it was done, and no static here other than voice my opinion. I mean hell, it will be empty over here now with the exception of the Deep Water Culture home thread. I wish they would put the bubble section with journals included back the way it was.
420mag rock regardless though!

EXACTLY^^^ It can't be much easier to find a Deep Water Culture journal than in the Deep Water Culture section. To be honest i do not even feel like going thru all those journals to find my fellow Deep Water Culture grows, too overwhelming!!! Uhhhgg!! Thats the stoner in me i suppose!

Hello my friends,

I wanted to explain the journal relocation philosophy.

We're trying to help finish the integration of the Deep Water Culture with the rest of the site.

At present every journal is run in the JIP forum; except the Deep Water Culture journals. We felt this was kinda like that wall they used to have between East and West Germany ;)

So we talked about it and decided to move forward with moving all the journals to the same forum.

Then we (the staff) may have missed sending some of the growers a Private Message with our courtesy advisory that explains why and where we moved the journal. We apologize for this oversight ;)

There are no other changes in the works - just the journals. I know my good friend Roseman linked to a thread a little earlier and there was discussion there that may have proposed or inferred that more was in the works. We sampled the opinions of some of the more active Deep Water Culture as well as the leadership and agreed that no other changes would be made.

We do ask for your support in this journal move decision and we beg your understanding for any lack of communication.

Hope all my friends here have a great green night and a smokey weekend :thumb:

EXACTLY^^^ It can't be much easier to find a Deep Water Culture journal than in the Deep Water Culture section. To be honest i do not even feel like going thru all those journals to find my fellow Deep Water Culture grows, too overwhelming!!! Uhhhgg!! Thats the stoner in me i suppose!

Overwhelming? Click on the search link, type Deep Water Culture (103 results), bubble, DWC, or whatever you are interested in into the keyword box and highlight Grow Journals, Journals in Progress, etc. (the option to also search in child forums should automatically be ticked) and click the Search Now button. Takes just a few seconds. You can also save your search preferences.

On-site search routines aren't as powerful as the advanced search capabilities of a fully-fledged search-engine such as Google (which you can also use to search this site if you simply add "site:420magazine.com" (without the quotes) to a Google Search), but they are often adequate for simple tasks such as this one.

Hope this helps!

BtW, I'm just guessing, but I'm sure the point was not to dump on the Deep Water Culture but instead to bring them into the "greater fold" (perhaps where their words can be seen by more people than would have otherwise done so?). Probably also so as to not see this site end up fragmented into 1001 different individualized sub-forums with everyone doing their own thing when in actuality, the primary goals of everyone are the same. Again, just guessing.

BtW, I'm just guessing, but I'm sure the point was not to dump on the Deep Water Culture but instead to bring them into the "greater fold" (perhaps where their words can be seen by more people than would have otherwise done so?). Probably also so as to not see this site end up fragmented into 1001 different individualized sub-forums with everyone doing their own thing when in actuality, the primary goals of everyone are the same. Again, just guessing.

Exactly, TS. Reminds me of "bussing" back in the 60s. Small sacrifices must be made to INTEGRATE US into one happy family, and having all the grows in one journal except the Deep Water Culture grows were dividing us, or segragating us into two distinct groups and that is not good for the family.

Just as we all share this planet and an earthly mother and a heavenly father making us all brothers and sisters, (metaphorically speaking)
we all share this site and accept 420 Rob as our leader, and we all share the desire to learn and teach how to grow, and we all share the desire to educate the uneducated about legalization and smoking our precious herb, making us all grow brothers and grow sisters.
As Grow Brothers and Grow Sisters, we need to integrate more, we need to "share the love" and no matter if we are Deep Water Culture or dirtyfingers, no matter if we are CFL growers or HID growers, no matter whether we are indoors or outdoors, we need to remember we are all growers and smokers sharing this site.
I am both a very proud member of the Deep Water Culture, and I am also a very proud member of 420magazine.
Let Peace reign, and may peace and joy be our companions,
Rose

Overwhelming? Click on the search link, type Deep Water Culture (103 results), bubble, DWC, or whatever you are interested in into the keyword box and highlight Grow Journals, Journals in Progress, etc. (the option to also search in child forums should automatically be ticked) and click the Search Now button. Takes just a few seconds. You can also save your search preferences.

On-site search routines aren't as powerful as the advanced search capabilities of a fully-fledged search-engine such as Google (which you can also use to search this site if you simply add "site:420magazine.com" (without the quotes) to a Google Search), but they are often adequate for simple tasks such as this one.

Hope this helps!

By overwhelming I meant "OMG there are a lot of journals in progress to look over now!" Goota' be honest i never specifically went to the JIP section before. WOW.

I was burning one when trying to find out where everyones journal went in Deep Water Culture but it makes perfect damn sense now that ya'll explained it. The integration is for the betterment of all growers! :) Got it. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom