How to Become a Bubble head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How to Become a Deep Water Culture

:420::420::420::allgood:the snowball is surely rollin .I am just weeks away from my first grow(.red hairs thick buds)., and i swear its just like the pics u see..here at this awesome site...awesome... just follow the bubbles
:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::thumb:

Thanks Roseman
I have decided this stuff is amazing ! I mean i know you already know this but WOW for someone going from soil to bubbles this thing just blows my mind.
Didn't keep a journal....... Well cause the thing i started was suppose to be a "Just to show you i can do it" kinda thing that just got way out of hand and almost had to abort it and well it was kinda funny and i promise i'll share all the details as soon as i get it all together right.
Anyway my last comment in this thread was referring to myself and nobody else
just wanted to clear that up to be sure i didn't offend anyone
So i'll try yo dig out some pictures and share
:peacetwo:

thx for the thread i plan on helping as long as i can , i know personaly the info roseman , mostly ,trunk and frying pan have helped me top fim supercropp and as well as my nutes odor and space control so to all us Deep Water Culture thank you.

Thanks Roseman
I have decided this stuff is amazing ! I mean i know you already know this but WOW for someone going from soil to bubbles this thing just blows my mind.
Didn't keep a journal....... Well cause the thing i started was suppose to be a "Just to show you i can do it" kinda thing that just got way out of hand and almost had to abort it and well it was kinda funny and i promise i'll share all the details as soon as i get it all together right.
Anyway my last comment in this thread was referring to myself and nobody else
just wanted to clear that up to be sure i didn't offend anyone
So i'll try yo dig out some pictures and share
:peacetwo:

Going from soil to hydro, is like going from a trolly car to the Space Challenger!

man I feel like a babe in the woods for sure. I am sold on trying a bubble bath. My question is, can I use one of the LED lights I have been reading about? (Haight solid state 400 or suggestions) If so, which one is best and least expensive for a 6 cup Bubble bath :)

Roseman, may you be blessed by the God of your choice, awesome write up on the Deep Water Culture, I am only part way through the journal. Many others out there I would like to commend as well. You all are great doods and doodettes.

Don't know how this posting will work, but I am considering becoming a Deep Water Culture, so, I thought I should post it here. Thank youz all very much for your hard work, help, patience and input.

OT

Welcome, onetoke!

I don't know much about the led's but maybe some of the other Deep Water Culture do. Why don't you go over the the Deep Water Culture home and check with the other growers.

Checking out Roseman's Deep Water Culture Tutorial and DIY is a good idea also. You'll get lots of questions answered there.

Great to meet you. I hope you stick around.

man I feel like a babe in the woods for sure. I am sold on trying a bubble bath. My question is, can I use one of the LED lights I have been reading about? (Haight solid state 400 or suggestions) If so, which one is best and least expensive for a 6 cup Bubble bath :)

Roseman, may you be blessed by the God of your choice, awesome write up on the Deep Water Culture, I am only part way through the journal. Many others out there I would like to commend as well. You all are great doods and doodettes.

Don't know how this posting will work, but I am considering becoming a Deep Water Culture, so, I thought I should post it here. Thank youz all very much for your hard work, help, patience and input.

OT

DITTO what MostlyCrazy said.

I hope you join us soon and I am very glad to help out with your grow.

OT

PLEASE DO IT and let us know the outcome by posting pics...id luv to see an LED grow with a BP system..

dude, I'M IN............... you guys went and created a club just for me?? how sweet of you all!! hahah... just kidding. seriously though, i am WAY in. i may be newer to 420, but i am in NO WAY new to bubbles.... and i LOVE TO HELP........... AND IM A REGISTERED CAREGIVER...... need i say more?

let the pic talk now:

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

signature approved?? anything serious i need to know?? to be honest im busy in the grow room and dont have the time to read every page of the thread..... right now..... i will tonight though :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom