How to Become a Bubble head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How to Become a Deep Water Culture

mule, did you finish building the grow room yet?

Yep! :cheer: I have 3 Durban poison X fem clones growing, they were beat up and almost free! Also I just pulled 3 Jacks cleaner2 seeds out of paper towel last night and put them in rockwool in a second tub in the room, they all had a good tap roots hanging out... I will post some updated pics tonight on the Deep Water Culture home. :peace:

Babies_are_home_002.JPG

Just wanted to drop by and say "Hi". Just started the bubblin process a month ago. Did a lot of research on great info thanks to you folks and others. As a first time grower I am very excited to provide my own medicine and learn alot of useful stuff in the process. I am confident that with my patience, attention to detail, willingness to learn, and love for this plant, I will end up being able to share knowledge to folks in my same shoes. Keep spreading the knowledge guys, and keep spreadin the the great vibe!:surf:

Just wanted to drop by and say "Hi". Just started the bubblin process a month ago. Did a lot of research on great info thanks to you folks and others. As a first time grower I am very excited to provide my own medicine and learn alot of useful stuff in the process. I am confident that with my patience, attention to detail, willingness to learn, and love for this plant, I will end up being able to share knowledge to folks in my same shoes. Keep spreading the knowledge guys, and keep spreadin the the great vibe!:surf:

Hey bigdeal422, glad to see you here! And sporting the logo too, warms my heart.

Happy to see you say hi, make yourself at home here. Start a thread with your grow so we can follow along. Don't be afraid to say hi.
:thumb:

I've been reading everything I can. Getting anxious to get started. Not quite ready yet. Deep Water Culture are the Best! Soon I will claim my place among you.:adore:

Join the Club! Join the Deep Water Culture

We Grow Hydro in all of it's forms and specialize in Deep Water Culture and DWC (deep water culture). We firmly believe in paying it forward for help received and we get our kicks from helping people that used to be just like us - new growers with a willingness to read, learn, and understand to produce the medicine we need/want. We learned from those before us and continue to do so with the shared knowledge that a group of growers with a single mission can provide.

Our goals are many but I will state a few here:

The help all growers, with special emphasis on the new hydro grower, achieve a good crop the first time they are ready to try.

To teach with patience and respect as a means of helping the new grower become comfortable to ask us any question on growing and for the helper to learn as much as they teach.

To become ambassadors for the legalization of the wonderful medicine we grow whenever and wherever that will lead.

To support each other in our hard times and celebrate to good times with equal passion.

After we complete a successful grow with the help of the Deep Water Culture, we pleadge to stay around to help others as we have been helped and thereby spread the knowledge and continue the peaceful cycle of payback/payforward.

And to understand that some of the people we meet here are in true need of these meds and have good days and bad days just like in the real world.

Peace and fun are what we seek!

How can you join our band of growers?

By adding this Deep Water Culture Smiley Logo :420: to your signature, and claiming membership to the Deep Water Culture, you pledge to be very helpful to Newbies with DWC and Deep Water Culture with patience and caring and make all other Deep Water Culture proud to be a member of the group. You agree to teach others growing with Bubbles. If you do not know the answer, go get someone else from the Deep Water Culture Group to help.

If you know someone that can help teach others or needs help themselves, invite them to this thread or The Deep Water Culture Home and we will do our best.

We ARE Family,
We are The Deep Water Culture!:420:

I invite all the Deep Water Culture to share their experiences. It is in the sharing that we learn. It is in the learning that we grow in more ways than one.

:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:

Submitted by our Chief Deep Water Culture, MostlyCrazy.

how do i make Deep Water Culture my signature please help i wana b a part bof it. sounds good, friendly and very helpful. thanks

how do i make Deep Water Culture my signature please help i wana b a part bof it. sounds good, friendly and very helpful. thanks

Go into the User CP, in the upper left of every page. This takes you to where you can edit everything. On the left hand side is a list, click on edit signature. You'll notice the Deep Water Culture logo is a smile, if you don't see the logo, click on more, it will be in the extended list. So all you do is add the logo smiley to the sig!

It's official, I've claimed my place among you.
Thankyou to all the Deep Water Culture for their advice and support.
Starting to clean the Grow Room today. Once it's setup I'll start a journal and post pics.

I'm giddier than a kid in a candy store!

The room got full of stuff when we moved in. You know, things you wanted to keep but didn't know where to put them. Half of which I probably don't really need. So the plan is to completely Empty it out, Run electric in, Drywall the celing, Paint everything (flat white), Put down bug spray, Put up mylar, and then bring all my equipment in and set it up. Did I miss anything?

I'm taking before and after pictures and will post them when I start my journal.

PSSSST!!! I see the bubbles are bubblin'!!!!!! Thought I would sneak on and say hello to you all!!

:reading420magazine:Just wanted to say I'm starting up a journal. First grow and lookin forward to using the info I've obtained/researched and learning a lot more in the process!:peace:

I WANNA BE A PART OF THIS, who wouldn't wanna be part of such a great movement and group of people???!!! Put me on the list too Roseman.
:peace:

LonghornFan! How ya been!

Glad to see we have new members. Just remember give as you have been given later. When it becomes legal everywhere we are going to need some teachers who can help those in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom