What have I done

I would increase the calcium and magnesium supplement to 2 millilitres per litre and add an additional 1 millilitres per litre Grow additive to increase the available nitrogen available. The plant requires dark lush nitrogen rich leaves before flowering.

Epsom salts can be found at nursery supply, garden centres and pharmacy isles. Epsom salts are also commonly referred to as bath salts. You may also try bulk stores which sell unbranded goods by weight . Be certain the variety does not contain any scented or colour added pollutants.

In north America there are no longer heath food stores only chain places which sell products laced with white sugar, aspartame and benzine masquerading as health authority.

In 1 weeks time prepare the plant for flowering by defoliation the lower areas of undergrowth and open the nodes up to the light. I would start by conservatively removing damaged leaves from the undergrowth which shade out the nodes where the flowers form. Most of the vegetative mass lost to defoliation the cannabis plants are able to be replaced within 5-7 days with new upper growth. This will allow the plant to focus growth into flower and bud production.

I stopped using BioBiz because I found myself having to regularly provide supplemental PK/Micros
You are using CaMg and ActiVera, right?
I'd be on (min) 1.5ml/L CaMg, 4ml/L Grow, 2ml/L Bloom, 4ml/L ActiVera, 1ml/L Root Juice
Looks like a hungry bush that wants to be a monster
Yes I am using everything they suggest, like you say I guess these plants are very hungry.

I would increase the calcium and magnesium supplement to 2 millilitres per litre and add an additional 1 millilitres per litre Grow additive to increase the available nitrogen available. The plant requires dark lush nitrogen rich leaves before flowering.

Epsom salts can be found at nursery supply, garden centres and pharmacy isles. Epsom salts are also commonly referred to as bath salts. You may also try bulk stores which sell unbranded goods by weight . Be certain the variety does not contain any scented or colour added pollutants.

In north America there are no longer heath food stores only chain places which sell products laced with white sugar, aspartame and benzine masquerading as health authority.

In 1 weeks time prepare the plant for flowering by defoliation the lower areas of undergrowth and open the nodes up to the light. I would start by conservatively removing damaged leaves from the undergrowth which shade out the nodes where the flowers form. Most of the vegetative mass lost to defoliation the cannabis plants are able to be replaced within 5-7 days with new upper growth. This will allow the plant to focus growth into flower and bud production.
Thanks I will go on the hunt tomorrow and report back in a few days.

Ideally any foliar spray is sprayed just prior to the dark cycle of the day to allow sufficient absorption or action without either evaporation or damage from water droplets magnifying the light and causing leaf damage. I would either spray 1x per day or 1x per 2 days just prior to the dark cycle of the day.

Ideally any foliar spray is sprayed just prior to the dark cycle of the day to allow sufficient absorption or action without either evaporation or damage from water droplets magnifying the light and causing leaf damage. I would either spray 1x per day or 1x per 2 days just prior to the dark cycle of the day.
Thanks

A bit of an improvement. Epsom salts sprayed and upped the cal mag and grow in the feed.
69F8F299-70BE-497C-907D-47319ACA7064.jpeg
F27EB608-4A94-41F5-BE0E-0A9D0C108F4E.jpeg
E7F378D2-9AA0-40E5-BBEB-C2477F4B00CC.jpeg

Hey hope everyone is doing well. They are slowly getting better so that’s a win so far however I am now needing to thin them out a bit as you can see from the pictures they are rather plump, what would you guys suggest, how would you go about doing this ? Many thanks
24644DC5-1B87-431E-AE4A-0616ED3DE2DD.jpeg
05B442A7-3364-4F98-95B8-F5743DF3EF25.jpeg
680A0E2B-5CC7-46CE-84BA-D508D6AEA50A.jpeg
1B9BA980-CF92-4867-8D03-34D84EBF0CD3.jpeg
7490A95E-C42F-4434-8A75-92FA2704F852.jpeg
14E8FDE1-4610-4DAC-9016-957B9B77C665.jpeg
62B68BB9-7474-45BA-ADE5-E48BF0ABC982.jpeg
9B21C7C4-88F9-4AFB-B21B-10D82171674B.jpeg

We are able to see in the photographs of the cannabis plants that the formerly upward curled fan leaves have uncurled and the magnesium treatment is allowing the cannabis plants to properly process nitrogen again. The treatment is allowing the plants to assimilate nitrogen again by the deeper green colour in the leaves and return to health.

To defoliate the cannabis plants in preparation for flower start by conservatively removing lower damaged fan leaves and any lower leaf that shades out a bud site. Cannabis plants grown indoors can easily grow overly dense and shade out lower potentially productive bud site from receiving effect light intensity.

We are able to see in the photographs of the cannabis plants that the formerly upward curled fan leaves have uncurled and the magnesium treatment is allowing the cannabis plants to properly process nitrogen again. The treatment is allowing the plants to assimilate nitrogen again by the deeper green colour in the leaves and return to health.

To defoliate the cannabis plants in preparation for flower start by conservatively removing lower damaged fan leaves and any lower leaf that shades out a bud site. Cannabis plants grown indoors can easily grow overly dense and shade out lower potentially productive bud site from receiving effect light intensity.
Thanks for all that info it’s a great help.

So after all the great advice I have trimmed them back I think they look much better now and air should now move around much easier.
22ABF2AD-64F5-4056-B6F9-A028C88732D3.jpeg
EC4EE876-24D9-4E7E-88D1-3755EFA82B3B.jpeg

I believe that there is a buildup of unused nutrients in the soil which are bound to more complex forms and harder for the plant to access. I recommend flushing the soil with pH adjusted water to return the grow medium back to a neutral start point and then feeding the plant with a freshly prepared nutrient solution. The way to determine if excess nutrients have built up in the grow medium is to water a small amount with only pH adjusted water until runoff. Collect and tests the pH of the first liquid runoff.

The temperature of the water or nutrient solution should always be room temperature and never cold water. Watering with cold water will shock the cannabis plants roots.

When I flush my plants pots I place a plastic milk crate in the bathtub and place the plant on top of the milk crate so that the pot may drain easily. I then take pH adjusted water and begin to water the plant until I have passed at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size through the plant or until the runoff waters pH is the same as the input waters pH.

I believe that there is a buildup of unused nutrients in the soil which are bound to more complex forms and harder for the plant to access. I recommend flushing the soil with pH adjusted water to return the grow medium back to a neutral start point and then feeding the plant with a freshly prepared nutrient solution. The way to determine if excess nutrients have built up in the grow medium is to water a small amount with only pH adjusted water until runoff. Collect and tests the pH of the first liquid runoff.

The temperature of the water or nutrient solution should always be room temperature and never cold water. Watering with cold water will shock the cannabis plants roots.

When I flush my plants pots I place a plastic milk crate in the bathtub and place the plant on top of the milk crate so that the pot may drain easily. I then take pH adjusted water and begin to water the plant until I have passed at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size through the plant or until the runoff waters pH is the same as the input waters pH.
I had a feeling this would be the case, small pots and nearly two months veg, I understand what you have suggested and will Cary this out over the weekend.
Can I ask, should I feed with nutrients straight after the flush or should I wait a few days ? And should I keep the amount of nutrients the same as I have been? Many thanks for the reply.

there are plenty of nutrient left in the soil but they are in a complex bonded form which the cannabis plants are not as ably to assimilate without many additional steps to access the simple bond forms.

Use calcium and magnesium supplement 2 millilitres per litre and water with the same feed schedule as recommended.

Back
Top Bottom