What is causing this?

Here are some more photos
The one on the right is the one with the deficiency.
8367A63D-E731-48C0-AEC0-0B63441688E2.jpeg
CBEBEFB5-60CB-4130-B9A0-972498A2516D.jpeg
33C3ACD9-B452-4255-9098-1090A867BD66.jpeg

We call overfed plants "cooked"...too much fertigation.
Thanks, the plant was very odd from the get go, the growth was not symmetrical and the leaves were very puffy, the one on the left was fine and has been feed the same at the same time, I was always under the impression that if it was over cooked I’d see burnt tips on to leaves, how can you tell it’s over cooked from the photo? Thanks for your reply’s and help

When you start in soil, there's a bunch of nutes and this annual weed doesn't need much at all. Feeding a nute solution into soil that has nutes offsets the ratios and then it's like a hormone imbalance in teenagers, you can see too much of this and that...it doesn't matter which nutes are antagonizing which, you can see the yellowish edges light green inners...she's hurting dude.
When to start feeding a nute solution in soil is an artform and too broad to cover here

The more Nitrogen the the more the need for additional Mg.
Maybe that's what I read!!! :hmmmm:
It's kinda like when I say to my wife.."So, do you wanna......"
And she says "Well,.........."
So I say " I can't do it well!!"
:rofl::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::rofl:

Sorry, this doesn't help your plant much!!! :hmmmm:

Maybe that's what I read!!!
Back to check with Mulder and see what he says.

Too much Nitrogen causes problems with Phosphorous but not Potassium.

You might have been thinking about Calcium. Too much will decrease the availability of Potassium to the plant. And too much Calcium will decrease the availability of Phosphorous but that is a two way antagonism since they are both antagonistic to each other and so probably will lead to a lock out of both Phosphorous and Potassium. Those two do not react well with each other.

Mulder's Charts are interesting to look at and relate to some common problems.

Back to check with Mulder and see what he says.

Too much Nitrogen causes problems with Phosphorous but not Potassium.

You might have been thinking about Calcium. Too much will decrease the availability of Potassium to the plant. And too much Calcium will decrease the availability of Phosphorous but that is a two way antagonism since they are both antagonistic to each other and so probably will lead to a lock out of both Phosphorous and Potassium. Those two do not react well with each other.

Mulder's Charts are interesting to look at and relate to some common problems.
Its not a matter of right or wrong cuz we just dont know what did what in the soil and it's all connected. Think cascading domino affect. It's really hard to decipher, even if he gave us his mix formula, that's why i take the position dont flush, just water it and let it eat. It's not dying dont add anything or alter course severely...in my opinion. Which is all these threads ever are
Screenshot_20230224-100801_Chrome.jpg

that's why i take the position dont flush, just water it and let it eat. It's not dying dont add anything or alter course severely...in my opinion
This is what I usually subscribe to since....I usually don't notice much, don't know what did it, don't know how to fix it....but mostly I think we pamper these damn plants too much....now, having said that...I don't think I grow great plants either.
I do let some knowledge soak in from time to time and I'm getting better but I try not to stress. :ciao: :slide::ciao:

This chart reminds me of the "Circle of Fifth" in music theory....Everybody says "Learn the Circle of Fifth" - I look at it and think "Yep, it lists all the notes!!"
But, if I'm reading this right... if I have too much nitrogen I screw up Potash and Copper??
Too much Zinc I screw up Potash and Iron??
But too much Nitro is good for Moly and Mag??

screenshot_20230224-100801_chrome-jpg.2652616

This chart reminds me of the "Circle of Fifth" in music theory....Everybody says "Learn the Circle of Fifth" - I look at it and think "Yep, it lists all the notes!!"
But, if I'm reading this right... if I have too much nitrogen I screw up Potash and Copper??
Too much Zinc I screw up Potash and Iron??
But too much Nitro is good for Moly and Mag??

screenshot_20230224-100801_chrome-jpg.2652616
...and what happens if ur copper and potash are messed with?

When you start in soil, there's a bunch of nutes and this annual weed doesn't need much at all. Feeding a nute solution into soil that has nutes offsets the ratios and then it's like a hormone imbalance in teenagers, you can see too much of this and that...it doesn't matter which nutes are antagonizing which, you can see the yellowish edges light green inners...she's hurting dude.
When to start feeding a nute solution in soil is an artform and too broad to cover here
Yeah but doesn’t the plant deplete the nutrients in the soil after so many weeks? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom