What's causing this

Just for the record (and to make it easier for me!), here are their bloom numbers:

Guaranteed Analysis:

Bloom Part A (3 – 0 – 3)
Total Nitrogen (N)…………………………………3.0 %
2.5% Nitrate Nitrogen
0.5% Urea Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K2O)…………………………………3.0%
Calcium (Ca)…………………………………………..2.0%
Boron (B)……………………………………………0.02 %
Cobalt (Co)………………………………………..0.0005%
Copper (Cu)…………………………………………..0.005%
Iron (Fe)………………………………………………….0.1%
Manganese (Mn)………………………………………0.04%
Molybdenum (Mo)………………………………….0.002%
Sodium (Na)………………………………………………0.1%
Zinc (N)…………………………………………………0.02%

Bloom Part B (1 – 4 – 6)
Total Nitrogen…………………………………….1.0 %
1.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (K2o%)……………………………4.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)…………………………………….6.0%
Magnesium (Mg)…………………………………………1.0%
Sulfur (S)…………………………………………………0.5%

Just for the record (and to make it easier for me!), here are their bloom numbers:

Guaranteed Analysis:

Bloom Part A (3 – 0 – 3)
Total Nitrogen (N)…………………………………3.0 %
2.5% Nitrate Nitrogen
0.5% Urea Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K2O)…………………………………3.0%
Calcium (Ca)…………………………………………..2.0%
Boron (B)……………………………………………0.02 %
Cobalt (Co)………………………………………..0.0005%
Copper (Cu)…………………………………………..0.005%
Iron (Fe)………………………………………………….0.1%
Manganese (Mn)………………………………………0.04%
Molybdenum (Mo)………………………………….0.002%
Sodium (Na)………………………………………………0.1%
Zinc (N)…………………………………………………0.02%

Bloom Part B (1 – 4 – 6)
Total Nitrogen…………………………………….1.0 %
1.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (K2o%)……………………………4.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)…………………………………….6.0%
Magnesium (Mg)…………………………………………1.0%
Sulfur (S)…………………………………………………0.5%
Thanks brother can you simplify bloom a and b to ml/g like you have done earlier with veg

Early flower:

Bloom A: 11.5ml/gal
Bloom B: 6.1ml/gal
Calnesium: 4.0ml/gal
Epsom salt: .05g/gal

Mid to late flower:

Bloom A: 20.0ml/gal
Bloom B: 3.8ml/gal
Calnesium: 1.5ml/gal
Epsom salt: 1.0g/gal

For flower, sulfur is important for terpene production, so the epsom salt comes in handy there.

I may tweak these again before you need them, but I wanted to make sure you didn't think all was lost!

Early flower:

Bloom A: 11.5ml/gal
Bloom B: 6.1ml/gal
Calnesium: 4.0ml/gal
Epsom salt: .05g/gal

Mid to late flower:

Bloom A: 20.0ml/gal
Bloom B: 3.8ml/gal
Calnesium: 1.5ml/gal
Epsom salt: 1.0g/gal

For flower, sulfur is important for terpene production, so the epsom salt comes in handy there.

I may tweak these again before you need them, but I wanted to make sure you didn't think all was lost!
Thanks brother , are you basing this off the percentage on the emerald harvest bottles to a feed chart off a different nutrient line up? ....... I can't believe there chart is so far off ?

This guy InTheShed just donked out a feed chart ! Hell yeah brother!

Yellowing between veins could mean it needs a lil nitro. Epsom is cheap and easy mag supplement if you think that's the issue. Hope it sorts out. Cheers

Edit. Cal mag supplement typically have a both but also nitrogen. I noticed your chart mentioned that too. Not trying to be the "it needs cal mag" guy. But may be a fix here if you have on hand and you don't think it will add too much calcium.

Hey guys I just wanted to pop back in here because I think it's important to show the problem was resolved , I bent and topped the fussy plant that is not so fussy anymore . After a big water fallowing InTheShed feed chart with the callnesium the plant looked better in under 24 hours . Here it is now
PXL_20230109_014743948.jpg
PXL_20230109_013944245.jpg
PXL_20230109_013937754.jpg

Yep looks nice! Also if you noticed that issues after the topping it could have been pulling some extra energy from those super nice large fan leaves. Anyways glad she made a solid rebound

Thanks brother it's 3 weeks . I'll get some callnesium today hopefully , why are your numbers so far off the chart ?
He uses a nutrient calculation site to dial everything in exact as possible. Unfortunately staff doesn't want us mentioning that site. I don't really understand why since it's not a grow forum. But rules are rules.
The calculations he gives you are equivalent to the manufactures recommendations; but in different ratios to give you more of what you need to fix your problem.

He uses a nutrient calculation site to dial everything in exact as possible. Unfortunately staff doesn't want us mentioning that site. I don't really understand why since it's not a grow forum. But rules are rules.
The calculations he gives you are equivalent to the manufactures recommendations; but in different ratios to give you more of what you need to fix your problem.
Great thread and discussion, thanks @InTheShed. So good to see that new growth looking so green and healthy. Oh, and Ah yes, the mysterious "staff" with its mysterious "rules" (written anywhere?). I don't believe anyone at 420 would prevent access to that valuable information as that would run counter to the purpose of sharing info on 420magazine.com. Hey Staff, can you respond and do you agree with that assessment?

Great thread and discussion, thanks @InTheShed. So good to see that new growth looking so green and healthy. Oh, and Ah yes, the mysterious "staff" with its mysterious "rules" (written anywhere?). I don't believe anyone at 420 would prevent access to that valuable information as that would run counter to the purpose of sharing info on 420magazine.com. Hey Staff, can you respond and do you agree with that assessment?
There was a Thread for it here on this site. Last time I looked the staff had it marked "Closed For Discussion". I mentioned the site a few times before but was asked not to mention it by name from staff. Maybe if you do a site search for Nutrient Calculations you will find it. Not sure if it's still here or if it's been deleted.

It was communicated via PM.

Is calculating nutes something you're interested in? If so, PM me your email address.
I guess I must have missed that one. Thanks for the kind offer. Since I'm not really into calculating notes, I'll pass. Enjoy your grow, Shed. Be well

Back
Top Bottom