What's this?

So what advice was wrong and where's it been made right? Best to clear it up before others follow this wrong advice..

I think its about aggressive posts and i guess i have to agree with richard. I dont think anyone has meant any harm in anyway in this thread but reading back through it i can see his point.

We have to remember that some guys are brand new and have no idea who knows what and what is good or bad advice. When people have grown a long time or at a more intense level its easy to get frustrated with the small things.

I think at the end of the day we are part of this forum to learn or share. Thats it. Probably both. I for sure have had learning and sharing experiences here. We should be aiding struggles. Happy days :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So what advice was wrong and where's it been made right? Best to clear it up before others follow this wrong advice..

The questionable advice was to treat his organic soil mix as if it were coco.

OP had help on his journal, not sure if he amended his watering/feeding schedule based on the advice given here or not.

I think its about aggressive posts and i guess i have to agree with richard. I dont think anyone has meant any harm in anyway in this thread but reading back through it i can see his point.

We have to remember that some guys are brand new and have no idea who knows what and what is good or bad advice. When people have grown a long time or at a more intense level its easy to get frustrated with the small things.

I think at the end of the day we are part of this forum to learn or share. Thats it. Probably both. I for sure have had learning and sharing experiences here. We should be aiding struggles. Happy days :)

Exactly :thanks: We treat each other with dignity and respect.

i don't know man, I'd still be taking cults advice regarding feeding...

Thanks grizz. We all have ways and means and i think thats not what richard is trying to say. He is right bout aggressive posts even unintentional ones.

As i said advice is free. I certainly dont charge for it. There are new growers who would owe me grands if i did haha. But many ways to get the job done. Its all good

Feel it's started with my post of 'look who's answering'. If mine seemed aggressive I apologise.. I try to use :rofl: to make stuff lighter.. I should read more instead of skimming stuff. I still think it apples here, if not, should point out what but from what I see (I know jack all) it still should be applied to plants in this case. That should'nt be lost, he wants his plants feed..

GenHydro needs to be fed every day. It's a hydroponic nutrient, made to be fed regularly via an inert medium. What you've got, is lack of nutrients causing plant starvation.
(Edit) Feed them every day, drain to waste. Period. For three days, then feed every day not drenching the soil, at 6.0-6.2ph

**They don't need extra amendments, they need food.
You know there's a recommended feeding schedule, right? That's not for water, it's for plant health. Get your temps at 80°f for a week or so, it'll accelerate nutrient uptake while the plants recover.

"The world is still a weird place, despite my efforts to make clear and perfect sense of it." -Hunter S. Thompson
Great advice

I got my wires crossed at some point & started thinking OP was running coco. I was reading between several threads at the same time and DERP! Brain fart.
My bad, apologies.

"The greatest victory is that which requires no battle."
- Sun Tzu

What did I miss.....smh its all good and I thank everyone for the advice. I did however find out what was wrong and corrected it. I was starting to have iron lockout from excessive p but I had gotten everything back on track.
Once you said coco I knew you must have gotten mixed up.
I guess I could have gave more details but I didnt think to because it was all documented

Thanks everyone....shalom

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom