What is causing this? Please help

Psydcho

420-magazine-mobile2126343987.jpg
420-magazine-mobile903718920.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1935532689.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Indoors soil... using dyna grow. Recommended dose bout tsp per gallon also using cal mag. Temp is around 76 humidity 37%

Google marijuana Leaf Septoria and look at the pics... than google how to fix it if you think that's what your plant has your pics are ok but you can see the whole plant better than me.

you do need to bring up that humidity Some marijuana strains may dry out or have leaf problems if they’re growing in too arid an environment, and you may even have to get a humidifier to boost humidity.

If you’re worried about molds or mildews for any reason, including the fact that you might be growing marijuana that is prone to molds and mildews, keep your humidity lower than 60% in grow and bloom phase.

During bloom phase, and especially if you’re seeing dense, fat buds, you want humidity lower than 58% but not lower than 51%.

If the humidity is too low, then your cannabis plants are going to do a lot of transpiring and it will play havoc with their transportation systems. They will lose a lot of water and begin to exhibit the damage usually caused by dryness – stunted new leaves, shriveling old leaves and dying flowers.

Thanks for the info. I have two plants both autoflowers. One is dedoverde haze.. it's doing awesome.. other is a blue dream auto. It's the one having issues. I tested run off earlier it was at 5.0. My concern is stress and going hermie. Both plants have shown sex. Can it still go hermie if I can't solve issue. Should I give up on it to save my other lady?? Total noob...

Calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus become unavailable to plants in a soil with a pH of 6.4 or lower. At 5.5 your nitrogen and potassium become unavailable as well. The cell walls in the roots only have a certain amount of buffering ability and cannot uptake these nutrients and minerals at pH 5.0

ADDITION: Generally, stable genetics don't herm unless they are exposed to some serious heat or light issues during mid or late bloom.

What is the best way to get the ph up quick.. I have ph up and also some garden lime. My confusion is when using ph up... I use 1 gallon jugs to water. Does the ph in need to be high to compensate or should it be 6.5 or 7.0? Really appreciate the help!!

It could be a Calcium deficiency from lock out like IWLTFUM has said and if that is the case you will need to do a flush on your plant with ph'd water at 6.0 to 6.4 so if you have a 1 gal pot flush wit 3 gal of ph'd water you get the idea... the calcium is there but your ph has locked it out...after the flush fertilize with ph'd mix at 6.0 to 6.4%

After a calcium deficiency is cleared up, the problem (brown spots and unhealthy new leaves) will stop appearing on new growth, usually within a week. Please note that leaves which have been damaged by a calcium deficiency will probably not recover or turn green, so you want to pay attention to new growth for signs of recovery.

In soil, calcium is best absorbed by the roots in the 6.2 - 7.0 pH range (in soil, it's generally recommended to keep the pH between 6.0 - 7.0, but calcium specifically tends to be best absorbed above 6.2)

It could be a Calcium deficiency from lock out like IWLTFUM has said and if that is the case you will need to do a flush on your plant with ph'd water at 6.0 to 6.4 so if you have a 1 gal pot flush wit 3 gal of ph'd water you get the idea... the calcium is there but your ph has locked it out...after the flush fertilize with ph'd mix at 6.0 to 6.4%

Sometimes I can pinpoint what's going wrong, but haven't the slightest idea about what to recommend to fix it since every situation is different, but this is probably the best way to go about it Psydcho. Thanks for taking that over preachforcure! +reps

Appreciate the help!! Started flushing tonight.. should I wait to feed since soil is saturated? Or feed right after the flush

should I wait to feed since soil is saturated? Or feed right after the flush

It wont matter I would just go ahead and give it the Nutes it cant make it any wetter and it will start getting the Cal it needs... Make sure that its one knuckle deep dry before watering again...

It wont matter I would just go ahead and give it the Nutes it cant make it any wetter and it will start getting the Cal it needs... Make sure that its one knuckle deep dry before watering again...
Thanks man!! Appreciate all the help.. will keep everyone updated on condition. Meanwhile the dedoverde haze looks great
420-magazine-mobile1871461891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1247408700.jpg

Thanks man!! Appreciate all the help.. will keep everyone updated on condition. Meanwhile the dedoverde haze looks great
420-magazine-mobile1871461891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1247408700.jpg

Second pic looks like she's a bit upset. Leaves are drooping. Is the soil dry? Looks like she needs water.

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom