What is eating these things?

Mickies

Grateful for any info you guys got

94E1D16D-CD2E-4956-9E5F-623CAB71B276.png

5ED886CA-3505-4F7C-A623-BAD5ECE0EA9E.jpeg

My vote is cat. My cats love my leaves, but only the tip half, they will absolutely never eat the whole leaf.
Oh if I present them a leave to munch on, they will first eat the tips and then the rest too.. I can pop my head in the tent pluck a leaf and hold it out of the tent behind me whilst I keep inspecting the plant and if I pull it back in I'm just holding the stem. Pirañas I tell you!

If they get into the tent then indeed they will just munch the tips until they are full on that.

Oh if I present them a leave to munch on, they will first eat the tips and then the rest too.. I can pop my head in the tent pluck a leaf and hold it out of the tent behind me whilst I keep inspecting the plant and if I pull it back in I'm just holding the stem. Pirañas I tell you!

If they get into the tent then indeed they will just munch the tips until they are full on that.
hehe, I never let them in the room anymore, I just bring out a small handful, so I guess that is why they eat only the tips, I'm offering a generous enough salad apparently.

Grateful for any info you guys got

94E1D16D-CD2E-4956-9E5F-623CAB71B276.png

5ED886CA-3505-4F7C-A623-BAD5ECE0EA9E.jpeg
I have the exact same chewed up leaf patterns. Mine are in the tent and there are no dogs, cats, or rabbits in there. I do have some fungus gnat looking thing flying around, but I didn't think they would chew on the leaves. I'm spraying them with a solution of water tea tree oil soap, peppermint oil soap, alcohol and peroxide and it's keeping them beat down but not eradicated. I think they are coming from the bag of Vigaro potting soil as a few fly out when I open the bag and I'm getting re-infested every time I re-pot or root a cutting. Let me know if you find out for sure or if you want spray solution formula.

Back
Top Bottom