What is growing on my ladies

Coneal49

Does anyone know what would make my leaves turn a weird color and it starts at the bottom of my 2 OGK plants and slowly creeps up 👆 the plants. But only affects the leaves I thought I gotten rid of it and know I'm starting to cut whole limb off the effected area. It's really only been on small branches so no biggie but it kinda is it could be something like humidity or something serious. My 3 black widows are fine so far I've noticed one little spot on one of them up till now it wasn't happening to the black widows. Growing fox farm happy frog soil and fox farm grow big for veg. And Alaska morbloom for flowering and I didn't want to but had to have something for flowering. Using LED lights 240w Dr.Growrite led and a high bay led light that's set on the low setting 3500k witch at 5000k its equal to a 250w MH bulb. If someone needs a better picture let me know.

Thanks.
20240325_115334.jpg
20240325_115255.jpg
20240325_115429.jpg
20240325_115411.jpg
20240325_123628.jpg
20240325_115526.jpg
20240325_115307.jpg

Does anyone know what would make my leaves turn a weird color and it starts at the bottom of my 2 OGK plants and slowly creeps up 👆 the plants. But only affects the leaves I thought I gotten rid of it and know I'm starting to cut whole limb off the effected area. It's really only been on small branches so no biggie but it kinda is it could be something like humidity or something serious. My 3 black widows are fine so far I've noticed one little spot on one of them up till now it wasn't happening to the black widows. Growing fox farm happy frog soil and fox farm grow big for veg. And Alaska morbloom for flowering and I didn't want to but had to have something for flowering. Using LED lights 240w Dr.Growrite led and a high bay led light that's set on the low setting 3500k witch at 5000k its equal to a 250w MH bulb. If someone needs a better picture let me know.

Thanks.
20240325_115334.jpg
20240325_115255.jpg
20240325_115429.jpg
20240325_115411.jpg
20240325_123628.jpg
20240325_115526.jpg
20240325_115307.jpg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Couple questions.
How often do you feed and water?
Those buckets, do they have a ton of holes in the bottom?
What do they actually sit on in the room?
Any idea of ph?
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The Fox Farms products are designed to work together, it’s a system. Grow Big is only one bottle of a 3 bottle nutrient solution, you are missing Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Hmm not familiar with the product but quick giggle search sez the Alaska Morbloom is 0-10-10

what’s your temp & rh? For indoors it’s not enough to monitor the enviro, you must be able to control it.

I’d be curious to hear about your watering practices and just fyi white / clear are really bad color choice for containers, weed roots avoid exposure to light they simply won’t grow out to the edges of the bucket.

Think Janluna is right there’s some white patches visible on stem in pic #6

My first thought reading the text was maybe wpm (white powdery mildew), but looking at the pictures, I don't see any of the classic greyish-green spots/splotches. It could still be wpm, and early into the infection, or the leaves that were removed had the markings. The leaves do appear dull, which IS common with wpm. It happens with pH problems too tho.

My first thought reading the text was maybe wpm (white powdery mildew), but looking at the pictures, I don't see any of the classic greyish-green spots/splotches. It could still be wpm, and early into the infection, or the leaves that were removed had the markings. The leaves do appear dull, which IS common with wpm. It happens with pH problems too tho.
Thanks man I think 🤔 it's humidity and temperature plus I don't like the nutrient I needed to buy for flowering it's that whole fish kelp it doesn't work like the original stuff we used back in the day that was over 20 some years ago. And I never really messed with ph I didn't when I was growing with hydroponic system either. And I started on a budget and I never had to start like that but they finally legalized it here in ohio but I'm not one to follow the rules lol 😂. Seriously thanks I appreciate it.

Christopher O'Neal

It’s probably high humidity and low temperature during your night cycle. Dehumidifier or a small space heater could help.
Well your right however reverse it to much heat and no humidity I thought of that too and no I don't mess with ph never had to worry about until now and the ladies started getting to big for their britches so I moved them from the garage to the house that closet is way bigger then the grow tent I bought. I'm definitely a little rusty I'll get down I remember most of my way and usually can correct any issues I run into. But yes your correct and I didn't put 2 and together until after I posted that. The plants are on tile and plenty of holes in the buckets if anything not enough holes like I would do back in the day. And I'm slacking with the water and nutrient on two of them good info for new growers never buy soil at Walmart but 3 ladies are in fox farm happy frog. Thanks man really you just confirmed what I was thinking is wrong with OGK Really mean that.

Thanks again
Christopher O'Neal

It’s probably high humidity and low temperature during your night cycle. Dehumidifier or a small space heater could help.
Yes absolutely because my space heater went out and it had a built thermostat the one I'm using now for me it doesn't and I never bought a timer for it but the plants got used to to the temperature in my camper and I really just noticed the leaves after I took them in the house. I thought it was the nutrient plan water humidity heat and I should have listened to my gut feeling but I didn't. I needed someone like you to really really give me a reality check. Thanks man I'm following you on here so I'm sure you will be hearing from me at some point. Thanks again for your help I have a few tricks I know that will help.
The Fox Farms products are designed to work together, it’s a system. Grow Big is only one bottle of a 3 bottle nutrient solution, you are missing Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Hmm not familiar with the product but quick giggle search sez the Alaska Morbloom is 0-10-10

what’s your temp & rh? For indoors it’s not enough to monitor the enviro, you must be able to control it.

I’d be curious to hear about your watering practices and just fyi white / clear are really bad color choice for containers, weed roots avoid exposure to light they simply won’t grow out to the edges of the bucket.

Think Janluna is right there’s some white patches visible on stem in pic #6
I know I'm missing 2 fox farm bloom. I was in a rush because I started the bloom cycle and wasn't paying attention until I got home and noticed the NPK on the bottle I bought at home depot impulse buy. I'll never do that again. Plus 490w isn't enough for me or the ladies for proper flowering and my lights are 2 different systems the highbay light puts out more than the Doctor Growrite light. I don't like the Doc.G light at all the pinkish hew is ( well in my opinion ) BS at an output of 240w of light. I'm not using clear buckets the all white bucket and all blue bucket I should have painted black the 5 gallon were orange I painted them black because I read something long time ago about roots need to be in the dark just like when you plant things outside in the ground. I know I f##ked up and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not waiting I should have kept ordering things like the fox farm blooms which I will be ordering very soon and more FXF happy frog soil and ocean floor soil as well going to need more FXF veg ass well. Thanks for your patience and time I really appreciate that glad I stumbled upon 420 forum and magazine on the internet. Everyone has been really cool 😎.

Thanks again
Christopher O'Neal

Does anyone know what would make my leaves turn a weird color and it starts at the bottom of my 2 OGK plants and slowly creeps up 👆 the plants. But only affects the leaves I thought I gotten rid of it and know I'm starting to cut whole limb off the effected area.
Based on the way the ends of the fingers look in the last photo it could be a nutrient deficiency or it could be Powdery Mildew. There is a chance it is a combination of both.

Cutting off the leaves or stems is removing the symptoms but not the cause as Dr Frankenfurter (RHPS) would say.

If you do not have one nearby then the next time you are in a nearby town or city you can stop at a grow or gardening shop to get the other bottles of fertilizers. The local stores are often a better price than ordering from Amazon or similar places.

Based on the way the ends of the fingers look in the last photo it could be a nutrient deficiency or it could be Powdery Mildew. There is a chance it is a combination of both.

Cutting off the leaves or stems is removing the symptoms but not the cause as Dr Frankenfurter (RHPS) would say.

If you do not have one nearby then the next time you are in a nearby town or city you can stop at a grow or gardening shop to get the other bottles of fertilizers. The local stores are often a better price than ordering from Amazon or similar places.
I have to order from Amazon there are no garden stores or hydroponic supplies stores around here and Lowes,home depot and Walmart do not carry anything that I need or prefer to use. I don't like general hydroponic nutrients anymore. Fox Farms products are way better in my opinion. I still have a little grow big left. I started 4 afghan kush x super skunk and 2 more black widow started. But I bought 7 very small bags of mother earth soil at Walmart that I was completely surprised they had but I don't really like either again I only have Amazon to rely on for all my Fox farm nutrients and soil. It sucks that I only have Amazon and if I find it cheaper online through them it's a private vendor takes twice as long to get but it's worth it. Thank you for your response I appreciate it.

Thanks
Christopher O'Neal

Hey it’s all good my friend, just part of the learning curve…!
That's the thing it's really bugging me that I can't just jump the and go to a hydroponic supply store or proper garden shop to get my supplies I have to order everything from Amazon which is cool I guess I just need to reboot my like computer lol 😂. 15 years give or take since I've grown and that was DWC then and I used the same seed company and still was completely disappointed in their seeds waist of money I won't say there name because they are a sponsor on here Seed Supreme so far nock on wood have been just amazing and it's as far as I know their genetics I their seeds specifically not anyone else's that they also carry just theirs. And I probably bugged the crap out of them with questions for like 4 months but they were very cool and quick to answer me very polite about everything. Thank you for your advice I really appreciate you and everyone else on here for all your advice and encouragement.

Thanks
Christopher O'Neal

Back
Top Bottom