What is she lacking?

ocnugs

I have 12 female clones in a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2x7 tent during the 4th week of veg oe of the plants had a leaf with spots.
IMG000811.jpg

pretty sure its a nute deficencey just not sure what one or how to fix it
i am using flora nova veg when this happenned and since went to half and half bloom for one water and put them in flower cycle 12/12. because of space.
IMG000831.jpg

thanks for the help.:grinjoint:

Hard to tell from the pic but sometimes when you get water on the leaves with the lights on it can cause burn marks.

I'm just saying cause its only one plant, and the pattern kind of looks like a spray a little bit

i do have this problem with little white bugs and read the recipe on here for water soap and cooking oil used that twice put rinsed it of after a few minutes.

If you get foliar spray, or even water sometimes, with the lights on you can get little burn marks. Just like on that car wax commercial, where they show the water droplet, and then the sun burning the paint cause the water acts like a magnifying glass. So just put some Turtle Wax on you babies and you should be good:bong:

Seriously, I was kidding about the Turtle Wax. We all know that is for turtles only.

Back
Top Bottom