What is the best setting for the AC Infinity Cloudline T6 to ensure my filter is absorbing everything?

So there are a few things to balance here. The primary job of my T6 is to control the temperature, humidity and fresh CO2 in my tent. So my fan speed is primarily a factor of that. I have a 4x4 tent under slightly negative pressure (more exhaust then intake) and I generally am on speed 4-5. I use a sensorpush Bluetooth humidity and temperature data logger to track, so I can adjust as needed.

In regards to maximum filtration for smell, as long as the tent is in neutral or negative pressure nothing should be escaping from the tent except through your exhaust and carbon filter. The higher the air exchanges the better, so long as your fans top speed does not exceed the CFM rating on your carbon filter. If the fan were not paired correctly and exceeded the rating of the filter there is the risk or air passing through the filter not being fully cleaned.

因此,这里需要平衡一些事情。T6的主要工作是控制帐篷中的温度,湿度和新鲜的二氧化碳。因此,我的风扇速度主要是其中的一个因素。我有一个4x4帐篷,处于略微负压的状态(排气量多于进气量),通常速度是4-5。我使用sensorpush蓝牙湿度和温度数据记录器进行跟踪,因此可以根据需要进行调整。

关于最大程度的气味过滤,只要帐篷处于中性或负压状态,除非通过排气和碳过滤器,否则任何东西都不得从帐篷中逸出。空气交换越多越好,只要您的风扇最高转速不超过碳过滤器上的CFM额定值即可。如果风扇未正确配对并且超过了过滤器的额定值,则可能会导致通过过滤器的空气未完全清洁的危险。
Ťhank you for sharing this,it's great.

So there are a few things to balance here. The primary job of my T6 is to control the temperature, humidity and fresh CO2 in my tent. So my fan speed is primarily a factor of that. I have a 4x4 tent under slightly negative pressure (more exhaust then intake) and I generally am on speed 4-5. I use a sensorpush Bluetooth humidity and temperature data logger to track, so I can adjust as needed.

In regards to maximum filtration for smell, as long as the tent is in neutral or negative pressure nothing should be escaping from the tent except through your exhaust and carbon filter. The higher the air exchanges the better, so long as your fans top speed does not exceed the CFM rating on your carbon filter. If the fan were not paired correctly and exceeded the rating of the filter there is the risk or air passing through the filter not being fully cleaned.
So i am using the t6 n ac infinity 6" filter in my setup. Thank you for this info. Very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom