What is the current situation with the law in SA

amith

So we can grow inside without getting charged? What about in our yards or backyard not visible from the front but back neighbours would see.

So we can grow inside without getting charged? What about in our yards or backyard not visible from the front but back neighbours would see.
I'm growing in my back yard. It's still private property, so when the change to the existing law actually happens I'm safe I hope. Lol

Im growing in pots so I can move them in if there is a problem. But I want to put it in the ground so it can get huge lol. Some people were talking about having to fill out forms at the police station in order to grow but I'm scared to go find out about that in case its a trap. Anyone here know anything about forms.

420-magazine-mobile1710220458.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1206416215.jpg

420-magazine-mobile928815294.jpg

Go ahead, if there are any issues just blame Wikipedia

Hiya.
Just read an article stating Mario Ambrosini's bill has been rejected as this is already an issue addressed by the MCC & dept of Agriculture. We're in legal gray space still, if the police come, state the right to privacy (as in the precedent set by the Prince case) as defence. I also grow in the back yard, discreelty, have done for years. Never sign any admission of guilt statement, rather take a court date as it postpones a mark on your criminal record (until legalisation renders it moot).
Also, look up the legal aid number on Fields of Green for All, dagga couple's legal council, save it & use it if you piss a neighbour off enough to call the cops. Stop stressing, applications to cultivate legally are available on the MCC website. We're going legal, albeit slowly. (I haven't checked out the application form yet, just read the articles & got excited.

Yeah the Dagga Couple and Fileds OF Green are both really good sources for the case against legalization.

Re-legalise Cannabis in South Africa | Fields of Green for ALL

As far as I know the constitutional vote ruling is actually stronger than the high courts vote which is still currently being dragged out. So constitutionally you may as an adult grow cannabis and smoke it in the privacy of your own home, but you will still be arrested as its still illegal.
Although you may state in your court appearance that it has officially been ruled unconstitutional for yourself to be arrested for the possession and cultivation of Cannabis at your home and most likely you will be let off with a slap on the wrist. The police will probably also seize and retain all of your prized bud and equipment as evidence.

So if the cops are outside quickly grab your indoor plants, stick it outside and tell them to confiscate the Sun instead of the taking you lights ..

Back
Top Bottom