What is the ideal set up in a 7.5'x17' room?

LordRumple

I usually grow outdoors but I have done several smaller indoor soil grows. At this point I'd like to convert entirely to indoor sealed room grow. I have a 7.5'x17' room with 8' ceilings that I just framed up and insulated(2x4's,r-12 insulation and 3/4" ply). It's just a big empty rectangular box with a door opening inwards at on of the far ends at the moment until I decide how I want to lay out the interior then the interior walls will go up. I want to go from clone to harvest in here so given the space restraints how would you set up this up? I haven't decided if I'm going to go hydro,aero or soil but I'm open to all of them so some flexibility for change in the future would be nice but I'd rather design it perfectly for one thing than make comprises to accommodate possible changes later. Money as far as set up costs aren't a concern but I do want a efficient set up as far as monthly costs are concerned. The time investment isn't an issue either I'm simply looking for the best possible set up for the space available. So what would your dream grow room(within reason) look like in a 7.5'x17'x8' box?

I would split it into three sections: one for clones with 24 hours of light, one for veg running 20/4 or 18/6, and one bloom room running 12/12. If you want to breed maybe do another separate room for breeding. Once you figure all that out then you can figure out lighting, venting, and HVAC. That's what I would figure out if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom