What is this baffled

AudioBassiks

so i have this plant baby number 2,, i thought for everything under the sun it was a female and doing really well.. this morning i took some of the main stems and pulled them to the side,, i figured the buds lower on the stem would grow up to the light and act/look more like a top.. anyway a few hours had pasted and i was looking them over. i found a abnormality on one of the buds.. its the only one out of all 43 bud sites.. maybe i was wrng and its a male..
this is the pod
P3230190.JPG

P3230171.JPG

P3230169.JPG

what it looks like on top
P3230207.JPG

other (bud points) same plant
P3230136.JPG

P3230200.JPG

i dnt now what to do .. i started with 8 plants i am down to 4 1/2 and nly have 2 that look like they are females the others are realy tiny

its the only one with that i will check again to morrow 50 or 60 times.. its my first baby and i dont want to completely lose it.. say its is contained to just that one branch could i lose that branch and try to clone it out.. it could be possible i had light conamiatin..

If it's just that one, I'd just pick it off and make sure you don't have any light leaks. You might get away with it. Just keep a close eye on it.

Ditto that at this point you would think if it were going to have more they would have shown by now, cut it off and dispose of outside the grow area and keep a good eye on her for more over the next week or so, Peace OG.

Back
Top Bottom