What is this? Help

Lower your pH with lemon juice if you’re organic.
Thanks, luckily I have an abundance of organic ph lower in my kombucha and plants seem to love it. I'm interested in what probiotics are being used for potential benefit. I'm not quite living soil yet just organic bottle notes and tinkering for fun.

I figured that just meant the grow was no longer organic, which I dont really care about, as long as the plant gets all the stuff it needs and doesnt affect the flowering.
It will kill your micro organisms. No need for compost teas as those are meant to feed the micros in your soil.
The stuff you’re using does not have any calcium or magnesium in it, so I’d order some. Skip the compost teas.

What are you ph’n your nutrients to?

It will kill your micro organisms. No need for compost teas as those are meant to feed the micros in your soil.
The stuff you’re using does not have any calcium or magnesium in it, so I’d order some. Skip the compost teas.

What are you ph’n your nutrients to?
I cant tell you how embarrassing that is Ive been using Old Age along with my compost tea for almost 2 years hahaha

I have a water ionizer that I can change the ph of my water with, kind of expensive but I highly suggest it. Luckily Fox Farms soil comes at 6.5 so I haven't had to mess with it too much.

I cant tell you how embarrassing that is Ive been using Old Age along with my compost tea for almost 2 years hahaha

I have a water ionizer that I can change the ph of my water with, kind of expensive but I highly suggest it. Luckily Fox Farms soil comes at 6.5 so I haven't had to mess with it too much.
I’d just spot check after mixing your nutes when you feed. The pH of the water doesn’t matter, it’s what it is after you add the nutes. Do you have a pH pen?
So the Old Age has seaweed/kelp in it which in my experience drops the pH quite a bit. Close to where the buffers in the FF have to really work it.

Back
Top Bottom