Autoflower - Week 4 - Spots On Leaf

DicenDoor

Growing autoflowers indoors.
Nearing the end of week 4. I started introducing Hydroponics Micro and Bloom at beginning of this week.
I pH the water between 6.0 and 6.5.

Noticed this on a single leaf, had a quick look around the other leaves and didn't see any other spotting.

Is it nutrient lock out or light burn or maybe bug related?

(I had just sprayed neem oil as I saw a gnat looking bug when I went to check and was inspecting the plant after)

It is still early, let's see how it progresses over the next couple days.
Thanks for the input.
I've noticed a few other slightly discolored sections on my other plants but I think it could be just normal.

Over the next few days what should I look out for?

Either it's normal, or my top guesses are nutrient burn or nutrient lock out.

It's not light burn.

If it's a nutrient issue, that might be a calcium - dunno, though. It's been a long time since I looked at a sick plant chart.

I'm not totally ignorant, however, having learned the fine art of dropping nute water on my leaves from time to time. It's the same pattern - tissue damage in areas well away from the leaf margins that manifest as dots on the leaf and coloration is uniform across the area.

I a note wrote to myself that read "Don't drop nute water on the plants." and that seems to have taken care of it. :)

It's not light burn.

If it's a nutrient issue, that might be a calcium - dunno, though. It's been a long time since I looked at a sick plant chart.

I'm not totally ignorant, however, having learned the fine art of dropping nute water on my leaves from time to time. It's the same pattern - tissue damage in areas well away from the leaf margins that manifest as dots on the leaf and coloration is uniform across the area.

I a note wrote to myself that read "Don't drop nute water on the plants." and that seems to have taken care of it. :)
I'll try to be careful when it's nutes time! Thanks for the tip

Thanks for the input.
I've noticed a few other slightly discolored sections on my other plants but I think it could be just normal.

Over the next few days what should I look out for?

Either it's normal, or my top guesses are nutrient burn or nutrient lock out.
Are you adding cal-mag to your feed? I don’t know if it’s just my eyes but looks a little dark maybe back off the N? my 2cts. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom