What is this on my buds?

NCDude

What is this stuff coming out of my buds? It's off white in colot, It looks as of it's oozing, but seems hard....I've been looking at pics of colas, and I can't find an explanation to what it is...

I'm not complaining, I see it in pics of buds, but it's never happened to me in my short period of growing...

Thanks
eh_.jpg

So it's actually stuff coming out of your buds? Not color change, but an additional substance on and/or coming out of your buds? Weird. I don't have any info for you but i hope someone does. I'm very curious.

Edit:

If you are able to get a photo under some different lighting it may help. It's a little hard to tell whats going on in that pic.

I had the same thing happen to mine. They got too close to the LED and the top inch or so turned white. Depending on which LED you're using it can put out some very intense light. Mine were about 6 inches from the fixture (an Advanced 180), now I have 2 GLH 300s in there and can get them very close, but still get some minor bleaching. I am sure it has to do with a specific light spectrum of the LED panel. I have some bleaching on buds 3 inches from it, and none on some buds that grew into direct contact.

I would be curious to know what the color of the LED directly above that is? Maybe it's one of the UV that is causing it, just a thought.

Bobzilla, Stevehman...I harvested, it must have been light bleaching....It only appeared to be ozzing...yup....a little tooo close

I got them a while back, I think they are a duel spectrum. red & blue...I'll back off a bit

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom