What is your most/least favorite nute?

Bimmer85

Just curious what nutes you guys on 420 have used and your experiences with them? Which ones were great and you would swear by and which ones should I avoid at all cost? BTW I was at looking at various feeds the other day and saw an organic feed which was for tomatoes (I think) It caught my eye because it had various natural ingredients such as bone meal, kelp, and some others. The only thing that worried me was it had some kind of time released N which I dont know if is good or bad. It was around $5. Then there was an organic one for about $15. Anyone know the ones Im refering to?

any nutrient tailored for the herb is typically a good one. if you are only growing a few at a time, you can normally pick up a 3 part (grow, micro, bloom) for around $30-40 that will last you a few full cycles if not more.

keep in mind you will have to go to a store that sells these types of nutrients. any local hydro store, or sometimes even farm stores might carry them.

popular names that are available almost everywhere include, botanicare, advanced nutrients, general hydroponics, canna, and probably 10 more that are currently not on the top of my head.

if you plan to go organic... i cant really help you out. never touched it before. however i do run SOME organic beneficials in my hydro res, but thats for keeping away nasties, not for feeding the plant.

I use Biothrive by GH, I love it. My garden is way healthier than any other one ive seen. it has no blood product, wich keeps the bud tasting cleaner. my tallest plant is 7.5 feet and has about 20 tops.

I use Blue Planet Nutrients which has done wonders for me. And he is also a forum member and sponsor on the site. If you look through journals, you will notice that a lot of members uses his nutes. I have yet to hear a complaint about it since being here. I also find it to be cheaper than some of the other nutes out there...Blue Planet Nutrients

Back
Top Bottom