What jobs dont drug test?

Geez man ....It's a pretty easy thing to do ...Just lay off the weed for 30 days or so , Get a job that'll pay you what ya want . Then start smolkin when you are settled down into your job ...You'll be O.K. ....You won't go nuts without weed . You might want it bad , but you'll survive .....Good luck to you man .....:smokin: :peace:

Well i know i have had like 2 jobs where i got fired for smoking on the job so the only advice is if it says they test for drugs on the little handout they give you dont even bother going back man

Be a carpenter like me just don't cut yourself or shoot yourself with a nail gun. I havnt yet ( knock on wood) I smoke all day at work or atleast on my breaks

Work in a stoner city. I work in Santa Monica and no one in this city gets tested. I don't have a loser job like pizza boy or fast food fairy either.

I dunno.

I've been looking for a welding job that pays 12$p.h.+ for a while. I know there are companies that will hire me on grounds of the drug test. It's skilled work...so it's "neccessary". I've been clean for quite a while now...I have a retail job that pays me 7p.h. right now...but I want to find a company I can relate my new skills (welding) and use the certifications I have acquired (and will acquire soon). It's awesome to see two pieces of metal fuse together and create one solid member.

If anyone has a heads up for a reputable welding/fabrication company that is proximity near Orlando/Kissimmee/St. Cloud.....please PM me with what ever info you may have (i.e. how "cool" they are,etcetc)

G'nite y'all!
Seeyanextpost.

Shaggy

my mom told me i have an interview with fedex on wednessday... i never even knew i applied, i guess she did it all for me which is pretty stupid. and i was planning to go to ups lol. fedex better not test or im outa there. i cant wait to get a job so i can start smoking again.

haha...well if fed ex tests, and u fail (which you wont if you've been clean for a few weeks, and i beleive u just started smoking not too long ago right?) your mom will know cause you will have to tell her seeing as how she got the job interview for you, she obviously will know u dont get the job.

frosurfer420 said:
haha...well if fed ex tests, and u fail (which you wont if you've been clean for a few weeks, and i beleive u just started smoking not too long ago right?) your mom will know cause you will have to tell her seeing as how she got the job interview for you, she obviously will know u dont get the job.
i started smoking half way through december, and only did it for a few weeks, but i did do it almost everyday for a week. yesterday was the 2 week mark of me not smoking so i hope that was a long enough detox. maybe if i fail the test i can just tell my mom they didnt like me lol.

Back
Top Bottom